* Author Topic: Gennet cycle buddies part 16  (Read 62711 times)

0 Members

Offline lillie16

modify
Gennet cycle buddies part 16
« Reply #890 on: 23/11/19, 17:19 »
Hey Everyone!

How are you all doing?

Moonbeanjo- are you here in Prague? I am here too staying in an air bnb by Palladium mall. I'm also from the US, so feel free to reach out with any questions.

Scallion and Postivevibes - how are you guys doing? Anything new? Sending you all lots of hugs!

Sorry I've been so quiet - been very busy getting ready for the transfer. Scans and packing and all the like. Thankfully everything went well, and I am here!  On my day 9 scan i was 6mm so Gennet wanted me to go back on day 14th, which was supposed to be the start of our trip.. lucky we were just driving to another city before our flight, so we just changed some times around. thankfully, it was 9m, so they were happy with that. We arrived here in Prague yesterday - Friday and we are starting to get ready. I started the progesterone and now it's just remembering to take everything 3 times a day!

I'll take any good thoughts and hugs you send our way. I'm nervous about this - if it doesn't work, then what? when will our next trip be out here?But i'm also trying to take things  1 day at a time. Deep breath is what i keep telling myself right now. I am also going for acupuncture again at Nature Clinic. Hopefully it's the same lady who is very calming  - i need that when the thought of being poked with lots of needles are involved!

Lots of hugs to you all!!
xoxo

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Crazycats42

modify
    « Reply #891 on: 1/12/19, 18:42 »
    Hi everyone. Can I join please?  I was around last year sometime but then decided to go down the adoption route. Unfortunately a couple of weeks ago our journey ended. Devastated wasnít the word.

Weíre now back considering donor embryos. Has anyone any experience of this?

Offline lillie16

modify
    « Reply #892 on: 3/12/19, 17:30 »
    Hey Everyone,

Welcome Crazcats! So sorry that your journey ended...i hope you have a good support system around you to help you thru this.  This board is kind of quiet now.. not sure why, but hopefully other people will join and can give you the encouragement and support you need.
    I know that many people have gone the donor route. I suggest reading back to get some ideas on the process and how other people have found gennet for this.

AFM, i just returned home yesterday and have another week until testing. Just trying to re-adjust to the time zone and everything. Have to start looking for a job too as mine recently ended. Trying to stay busy and not think about it all.

Hope all is well for everyone else and that you all come back to posting soon!

xoxo
    L

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #893 on: 8/12/19, 08:00 »
    Morning,

Crazycats, so sorry to hear your news about the adoption route but lovely to hear from you, hopefulkate may be lurking on here still,  they went down the donor embryo route and she had a little girl not too long ago. How are you doing, I'm so sorry to hear you are still trying to build your family but so pleased you haven't given up. Sometimes this journey batters your resilience so much it's hard to keep trying but sometimes your baby is just the next go away and so you have to keep going if you can even if you take a break first.

Lillie. Congrats on being pupo when is OTD

hi everyone else,  it's been so long since I've been in I'll have to try and read through and catch up so sorry for the lack of personals.

Afm - hubby flies out tomorrow to donate but we're having to go separately due to schedules which is really weird as i won't even be in the country for conception! I fly out in Thursday with a friend and we're staying in an airbnb by the palladium, i wonder If it's the same one lillie.  This whole cycle has been so stressful so far, my period was late so my day 8 scan was was really only 6 days in,  I have fluid in the uterus and a big fibroid so I'm going anyway but won't know if it's going to be cancelled until after i start my progesterone as it sometimes goes away, the fluid not the fibroid which is in the neck of the cervix so I'm hoping they can get the catheter in, it's all a bit unknown but I'm trying to stay positive.

Big hugs folks
    Ikle xxx

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #894 on: 27/02/20, 16:31 »
    Hi everyone!
    So sorry for being awol. Sounds like itís been quiet on the forum for a few months.
    So Iím 31wks 4 days today with a baby girl conceived using a donor embryo with Gennet and we are over the moon! Iíve been so scared to mention as weíve had quite a journey between our OE little boy conceived with Lister in 2013 and now.
    I canít recommend Gennet highly enough, Iíve had to keep going back every 8 wks to have bloods taken for loads of tests as I found I have non-existent MBL (mannose bonding lectin) which is apparently a cause of m/c and means i need to take immunoglobulin every 2 weeks. Gennet were the only ones who suggested such tests and so grateful they did, who knows if this caused all my issues but itís being treated and I have to think itís got something to do with it! Thankfully Iíve bought immunoglobulin from Prague and donít need ivig which I had a couple times and is £1700 a pop in London! I get it administered at independent nursing in London. I wonít be needing to go back to Gennet now but theyíre amazing.
    I am under consultant care in UK so theyíre monitoring me closely, having scans regularly etc. and all looks great.
    Iím on Clexane still and levothyroxine.

Lily, did you have your transfer? Sending big hugs to you
    Crazy cats- good luck with your journey and really sorry you had such a difficult time with adoption, which would have been our next step I think. Let me know if you need any help/info on donor stuff!

Hope everyone doing well! Xx

Offline sunnyCM

modify
    « Reply #895 on: 27/02/20, 16:33 »
    So sorry Ikle, didnít mean to forget you! Hope your cycle went well, sounds like you were going through a lot a few months ago too. Hope itís worked out for you! Xx