* Author Topic: Estrofem question  (Read 398 times)

0 Members

Offline Abacanto21

• Un-Ranked
modify
Estrofem question
« on: 21/05/18, 19:15 »
Hello,
Next month will be our second go at a FET transfer. First one sadly resulted in a BFN. I have had immunology tests and some of my results were borderline. for my new medication protocol the doctor has instructed me to take my Estrofem tablet in the form of a pessary 3 X a day from day 2 onwards.  before I was taking the tablets orally. Has anyone else had to take them this way? The tablets are just so small I'm fearful that they are just going to drop out!!!
I have just turned 44, this board gives me so much hope especially when things get tough so thank you!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    Estrofem question
    « Reply #1 on: 25/05/18, 20:00 »
    For my Cyprus clinic which was a bfp i had to take them orally and as a pessary. I was 46 at the time of transfer and dose was quite high. Good luck. X

Offline morganna

• Gold Member
    • NEVER GIVE UP HOPE. LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.
    modify
    Estrofem question
    « Reply #2 on: 25/05/18, 20:47 »
    clinics recommend oral and vaginally to increase the chances of the endometrium lining thickening.

They do stay up there! beleive it or not!!

But i was the same as you and thought how the heck are they going to work and stay up there? ::) :o

M. xx

Offline Abacanto21

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Estrofem question
    « Reply #3 on: 26/05/18, 18:34 »
    Thank you so much for your replies, it is reassuring to know Im not the only one having to do this! I'm about 2 weeks from starting my new medication protocol, cannot wait to get started again, the waiting around is so difficult though.