Welcome > Site Announcements

GPDR

(1/1)

VSGlenda:
In compliance with GDPR, Fertilityfriends.co.uk will have a consent framework in place for EEA users. This means that when you visit our site from the EEA, you will be prompted with a consent window for personal information, which you can opt into - and can be revoked at any time. If you don't opt in, you will receive non-personalized ads, which adhere to GDPR, and no personalized cookie data will be collected.

GDPR does not apply to non-EEA visitors.  EEA members seeking more information, can refer to our updated privacy policy, administrator account, or review the legislation at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=uriserv:OJ.L_.2016.119.01.0001.01.ENG&toc=OJ:L:2016:119:FULL.   

~ Chux ~:
As a former Admin here who has put a lot of time and effort into making FF what it was, i.e. the MOST amazing forum for those struggling with infertility and beyond, I am really sad to post that this site no longer has any admins.

VS have totally disrespected all the volunteers who are amazing and have given up their time to not only help members and point them in the right direction, but also ensure threads stay on track and disputes are dealt with.  I'm sure I speak for us all when I say we have lost sleep and precious family time to ensure FF runs smoothly and are absolutely devastated how events have evolved.

I will be forever thankful to FF for helping me through the dark years and bringing me to a place where I have the most amazing family, but all good things come to an end.

Sadly their lack of commitment to the recent GDPR has meant many volunteers are unhappy in their role.  All I can do is thank the most amazing volunteers and I'm sorry things have ended this way.

Chux xx

Turia:
So sorry Chux, it shouldn't be this way  :'(
Turia x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version