* Author Topic: Which clinic??  (Read 664 times)

0 Members

Offline Chelle868

• Sr. Member-10017
modify
Which clinic??
« on: 2/06/18, 20:20 »
Hopefully I'm posting in the right area. I'm from the North West and last time we got fertility treatment on the NHS and got sent to Leeds. This time we have to pay privately as we already have a daughter. I'm not sure if we want to go back to Leeds if we have the option of other places. Is there a particular one that's good?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tincancat

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    Which clinic??
    « Reply #1 on: 3/06/18, 08:09 »
    My only advice would be avoid the Hewitt Centre Liverpool.  They do many many NHS cycles but seem to forget about those paying privately and you can end up wasting money unnecessarily.  If you need IVF do consider going abroad where it is much cheaper so your money goes further and success rates higher.
    TCCx

Offline Chelle868

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Which clinic??
    « Reply #2 on: 3/06/18, 14:23 »
    Thanks for your reply. We didn't use our ivf cycles last time. We managed to be successful with injectables. Its hard choosing where to go.

Offline Tincancat

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    Which clinic??
    « Reply #3 on: 4/06/18, 08:57 »
    Have you looked at the Manchester clinics and tried going to open days.  It sounds like you need minimal treatment so go for the cheapest place. The success tables are for IVF and relate to how good the whole team particularly the embryologist is.  Injectable treatments just need a good doctor.
    TCCx