* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 54047 times)

0 Members

Offline Poppy41London

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #10 on: 11/06/18, 10:33 »
Good luck too Blondienut. Keep us all posted.

We are going out on Thursday for our tests and sperm retrieval. And then hopefully not too long after that before the process starts. Great to hear some positive news.

Hope the rest of you ladies are going well.

X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 11/06/18, 13:26 »
    Update from clinic, exact words!

As discussed on Thursday, we confirm that from 5 fertilized eggs, there are still 3 embryos developing on day 4, which is good. We will know the final result tomorrow morning.

Ok ladies calm me. I burst out crying- I think its just the emotion of it all and the constant waiting for the next stage. I know it only takes one. If they are growing well on Day 4 whats the likelyhoid that they will be ok tomorrow????

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 11/06/18, 14:48 »
    Extremely high chance that they are all there tomorrow and that they will be excellent quality too.

You need to start thinking about your transfer now and put away the negative thoughts. Bin them. And control your mind. Think forward to when we told you that you will be on the table ready for transfer Be ready for the conversation about 1 or 2 and freezing.

Your body needs to be filled with excitement and joy and calm and happiness. Adrenaline and stress is not good. You can rid it from you now.

So what you need to do is take a lie down. Picture your embryos being transferred back into a lovely fluffy uterus where they will be safe and well. Take long deep breaths. And keep repeating in your head "all will be well, I am ready"

Excited for you x

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 11/06/18, 20:51 »
    Thank you ZC, I have had another lazy day and am in bed now feeling relaxed and thinking positive thoughts. really appreciate your encouraging words x

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 11/06/18, 20:57 »
    Best of luck tomorrow Blondienut. It's sounding really positive. If you have the option are you going to put 2 back or just 1? Good to hear you are relaxing and taking it easy ahead of transfer. Look forward to hearing how you get on. X

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 11/06/18, 21:06 »
    Congrats Maiziee and good luck tomorrow blondienut.
    Thanks for answering all the questions I posted - I have my first appointment in Alicante on Monday, we are nervous but excited.
    X

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 11/06/18, 21:16 »
    Good luck tomorrow Blondienut.  Ill be thinking about you x

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 11/06/18, 21:41 »
    Thanks so much ladies. I think we are going to put two in if we have the option, but will wait for more info tomorrow. They know my husband isn't with me on this trip so they know to give me info and time to ring him before actual transfer. RT2015 you will feel so much better after 1st appointment and when you have a plan. I am very comfortable with clinic x

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 12/06/18, 11:06 »
    Hello ladies, I am currently lying on my hotel bed with 2 little embryos inside me. This morning there were 2 left - one grade A and one grade B. I had warned them that I needed to ring my husband (hes at home and my mum with me) this morning when I knew final numbers so I was taken in to room where they do transfers and they were so accommodating. Dr, Nurse, lab person and Marta there while I rang Hubble and discussed- we had said before if we have only 2 left we will just put them both back in so easy enough decision. Of course we would have loved some to freeze but I am hopeful that these are great quaility and why shouldnt it work! So out of 6 eggs, 5 fertilised and 2 made it to day 5- Im taking all that as a positive. Im now back at hotel relaxing on bed and may go for a little snooze, feel really calm and relaxed . Thank you all for encouragement ....

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 12/06/18, 12:48 »
    Blondienut thats fantastic. I was pleased to see your update It only takes one and you have two 😊
    Relax and take it easy x