* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 53609 times)

0 Members

Offline ZC

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #100 on: 23/07/18, 19:33 »
No change. I want on injectable progesterone anyway so can't really up it.
If you have some relaxing music or the headspace app or the mind the bump app I would suggest you plug in and totally chill. It will help a lot.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #101 on: 23/07/18, 20:32 »
    Thanks ZC, Iím in bed and feeling pretty tired after today. Have a good book so will relax reading that and then have a listen to something. Thanks for the listening ear , really appreciate it x

Offline beze

modify
    « Reply #102 on: 23/07/18, 20:35 »
    I had some bleeding also early on (I think around 10 weeks), which turned out to be a small sub chronic hemorrhage.  My gyno put me on pelvic rest for about 4 weeks, and eventually it dissolved or passed.  I didn't see any bleeding after that but I know it's scary.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #103 on: 23/07/18, 21:50 »
    Blondienut - so glad to hear the hospital found no problem. Same thing happened to a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago and she was fine too. Rest up and look after yourself.

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 24/07/18, 02:36 »
    I'm so glad all is well Blondienut 👍

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #105 on: 24/07/18, 17:37 »
    So glad blondie- Hope you get to enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #106 on: 24/07/18, 22:38 »
    Sorry I haven't been on here the last few days so just saw this. Blondienut its so scary when that happens. I am really glad all was ok in your case and they have just said to take it easy. Xx 

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #107 on: 24/07/18, 22:59 »
    Glad to hear you're ok Blondienut. Take it easy and hope you can enjoy the rest of your holiday x

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 1/08/18, 16:43 »
    Hi Blondienut just wanted to check in and make sure all ok since your scare and you managed to enjoy the rest of your holiday but just taking it easy? Xx

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #109 on: 3/08/18, 18:18 »
    Thanks poppy and all you guys. Iím back home now and just had a scan and all well with the little one. The lady scanning was so reassuring - basically a small bit of my placenta is lying over top of cervix - quite common at this stage of pregnancy but only about 20 % of people who have this Actually bleed. She said that being on the clexane contributes to the bleeding and I should expect to bleed again but that for the majority of people as everything grows the placenta moves up away from cervix. I am so relieved to have a reason for the bleeding. The clinic have told me to start weaning my meds now and Iíll be off them all in about 10 days. Hopefully that will help with nausea. Iím so glad to be home- holiday was grand but anxious. Feel so much better after todayís scan. Actually feels like this is really happening now!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone know when they are going back for cycle yet?

Thanks ladies for all the chat- makes it easier to have people to talk to who get it! X