* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 49669 times)

0 Members

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #130 on: 19/09/18, 01:16 »
Poppy - no I am flying from London :-) Trip home won't be until a week later...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 19/09/18, 08:20 »
    Kiwigirl, ah ok. That makes sense. From what I have read travelling in and out on the same day is ok if it's to/from the UK. How are you feeling about going back for FET? Do you have to take drugs before or is it non medicated?

RT great news all is happening for you over the coming days. Fingers crossed for today with egg collection from the donor. How come you will have been on the meds for such a time? Did they change your donor part way through?

I haven't started on the meds yet. I start with the pill probably at the end of this week. We were out in Alicante again over the weekend and came back Monday, as my husband was providing another sperm sample. They are all really nice there at the clinic which makes me feel more relaxed though I am nervous too about starting the process.

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #132 on: 19/09/18, 11:01 »
    RT I so hope all goes well for you with egg collection and transfer. Its a long 2 days waiting to find out how many eggs fertilised. Our egg collection was a Wednesday too. We got an email at lunch time Thursday telling us how many eggs collected and fertilised.  Because it was over the weekend we didnt get any other updates until we went for transfer on Monday. Ill be thinking about you all weekend. Make sure you relax and enjoy Alicante. We loved it. I spent over a week after transfer and it was great to take my mind off waiting. I wish you all the good luck in the world and Ill have all my fingers crossed for you.
    Blondienut its great to hear you're doing well too. All well with me too. Still nervous but Ill be nervous til the end. Im just crazy.
    Poppy I hope all goes well for you too. It wont be long from starting the pill to actually doing the transfer. 

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #133 on: 19/09/18, 11:06 »
    Kiwigirl I think ZC flew home same day and Ive read about quite a few others who flew home after transfer so should be ok.

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #134 on: 19/09/18, 11:20 »
    Maizee - yes ZC told me about her doing it in one day, so I should be fine!

The plan is to fly late afternoon and fly back the following afternoon.

Poppy - I am on Clexane, Prednislone, and progynova at the moment.

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #135 on: 19/09/18, 12:56 »
    Hi - quick q, what medication did you all take for progesterone.
    Thanks

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 19/09/18, 19:00 »
    RT I had utrogeston progesterone  pessaries. They were ok just a bit of a nuisance as they had to be taken 12 hours apart. I also found they irritated me and caused a bit of spotting which scared me. Glad to have stopped them.  If you're taking injections it might be simpler and less messy.

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #137 on: 19/09/18, 21:11 »
    Thanks Maizee and thanks to you and everyone else for the good wishes. Feeling a little nervous about tomorrow - will keep you updated xx

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 19/09/18, 23:05 »
    RT - I had utrogeston progesterone pessaries too. A little messy! This time I am going to get applicators.

Has anyone else had an FET at the clinic? I wanted a specific date from them because flights are creeping up in price, but they want me to wait until the 1st October when I have my endometrial scan. It is a bit stressful thinking about how much flight prices might go up by then.

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #139 on: 20/09/18, 11:48 »
    I have been given the pessaries too but they also came with applicators. In the past I never had applicators but they are messy. I also found them quite irritating after using for a while but they are meant to be better than injections. And I prefer as few needles as possible! RT thinking of you. Fingers crossed. Xx