* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 54046 times)

0 Members

Offline RT2015

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #140 on: 20/09/18, 12:51 »
Hi - I got 8 eggs and 7 fertilised...
Iíve asked them to update me on Saturday, transfer will be Monday.
Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #141 on: 20/09/18, 17:21 »
    RT that sounds promising. Are you happy with that? Fingers crossed now that those 7 or as many of them as possible make it to day 5. Keep us posted and try to stay as relaxed as you can. Be thinking of you. Xx

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #142 on: 20/09/18, 19:47 »
    RT thatís great news. I had 6 eggs and 5 fertilised- that was on a Friday. On the Monday I had 3 going strong and by transfer day there were 2 suitable. We transferred both and as you know Iím 17 weeks with one! I found the waiting really stressful but tried to focus on it only taking one! At the beginning I was obsessed with wanting to have some to freeze but then I just wanted one to work. I read loads about how many embryos people got out of how many eggs and it seemed to be roughly half. Ie if you started with 7 you may end up with 3 or 4 but then there were also people who ended up with more. I think for me it helped to expect 2 or 3 out of 5 as then I wasnít disappointed.

I used the protesterone suppositories and got ahold but of brownish spotting which seems to be common with them but no one warned me!

Hope you have a relaxing weekend planned and rest as much as possible. X 

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #143 on: 21/09/18, 09:17 »
    Ladies, it looks like my period is starting today so quick question. Is it Microgynon you were given as contraceptive pill? I think that's meant to be what I take but the prescription isn't 100% clear. I have emailed the clinic too. Also did you wait until you were having a full bleed or just take at the first sign of bleeding? And do you have to take it the same time every day or it doesn't matter. Feeling a bit stressed things are finally beginning... good but stressed so needing to double check everything.
    X

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #144 on: 21/09/18, 10:40 »
    RT - great result! fingers crossed for a successful treatment

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #145 on: 21/09/18, 11:36 »
    Yes it was microgynon I had. I think you are supposed to take it at roughly same time but not as strict as other types of pill. I think I remember starting my period lightly in morning and took it in evening. My transfer was on day 20 of cycle not 20 days after bleed- I think you were wondering that too

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 21/09/18, 14:59 »
    Blondienut thank you. Mercedes came back to me too and confirmed that was the right tablet to take. She also said you should take it around the same time if possible each day. However I wasn't able to take it until 2.30pm today as was waiting to make sure my period had properly started (evenings are no good), but I would like to take it in the mornings for the rest of the time around breakfast as that will be consistent for the remaining 20 days. Do you think that's ok or do I need to take it around 2 every day? Some days due to appointments etc that could be difficult is all whereas I will always be home at 8am each day.

RT I hope you are hanging in there ok. Thinking of you. X

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 21/09/18, 15:09 »
    Personally Iíd just move it taking it in morning but why donít you do something like take it at 12:30 tomorrow, 10:30 the next day and then 8:30 the next and then continue taking it in mornings when suits you

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 21/09/18, 16:08 »
    Thanks Blondienut. Yes I didn't think it would matter moving it from afternoon to morning from the second day onwardsbut haven't heard back from the clinic to confirm. I think they may finish early on Fridays. So good to get someone else's view on things. I will do what you said I think - staggering the time over a few days so that the time difference isn't too much to begin with and then stick with around 8/8.30am from Monday onwards.

Also thanks for info around transfer day and clarifying that. I know this can vary but trying to work out potential dates so my husband can flag it with his work as we would like to go out for a few days before and stay a few days after so maybe take a weeks holiday. From what I have read on other threads too it seems like unless the donor changes part way through, transfer is usually around day 19/20 so I will use that as a general guide whilekeeping in mind things can change...

Hope everyone is doing well.

X

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #149 on: 24/09/18, 09:27 »
    RT I just wanted to say am thinking of you and hope all is going well with the embryos. I think you said transfer day is today or tomorrow so best of luck. Xx