* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 49415 times)

0 Members

Offline RT2015

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #150 on: 26/09/18, 05:52 »
Thanks ladies, I had two embryos transferred on Monday - all went well and have been eating in Alicante for a few days. Back home later tonight.
Hope everyone is well.
X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #151 on: 26/09/18, 08:09 »
    RT thats great news. I hope you are feeling relaxed and can take the rest of the 2 week wait fairly easy.

I started on the pill on Friday and have got my donor info now. The first donor they suggested I didn't feel comfortable with as she didn't match my hair colour or skin colouring. So I requested another which they provided details for yesterday and she sounds like an ideal match which makes me feel much more confident about the whole process.

Kiwigirl not long to go now until you are out in Alicante again. Hope you are feeling good about it all.

Hi to everyone else.
    X

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #152 on: 27/09/18, 11:31 »
    Poppy - glad yoube got a good donor.
    Kiwi - good luck with the transfer, the weather is great in Alicante at the moment.

I found a great healthy restaurant not far from melia called Bodhi Green - they do great food and smoothies.
    X

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #153 on: 27/09/18, 15:55 »
    RT so glad to hear your transfer went well. Good luck with the tww. Ill be thinking about you x

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #154 on: 30/09/18, 19:01 »
    Hi everyone, RT how long do you have to wait to test? I hope you aren't finding the waiting too hard.

One question, did any of you really suffer from side effects while on the microgynon pill? I have been struggling with nausea and lightheadedness and tiredness. Particularly around 5-6 hours after taking it. I read online those are quite common side effects but just wondered if any of you experienced them and if so any tips to help? I haven't had the pill in previous own egg IVF cycles so this is a new one on me as obviously not been on the pill for years due to trying to get pregnant.

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 30/09/18, 19:21 »
    Hi Poppy - I was the same on the pill, hated it - made me go a little crazy, hang in there... once you finish the other pills the other drugs are not as bad. I also felt better after the decap injection. Not sure if it was psychological or if it balanced out the hormones.

I am supposed to test next Monday but will do it at the weekend. Feeling very nervous about it.

Im back at work tomorrow so this will keep my mind off it.

So far I am feeling a few cramps but this could be the drugs, what symptoms did everyone else have.
    Xx

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 30/09/18, 21:37 »
    RT thanks. Good to hear it got better for you after the pill. As to your waiting to test, totally understandable you are nervous.  It's such a hard time. Really got fingers and everything crossed for you. Xx

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 30/09/18, 21:55 »
    Hi Poppy I also felt sick and light headed when I started on the pill but it got better after the first week. I agree with RT the rest of the medicine isnt as bad. I hope you feel better soon.
    RT the wait is so hard. For me it was the worst bit as there is nothing you can do but wait. I had cramps too around the end of the first week and I felt dizzy at the start of the 2nd week then nothing by the end of the 2nd week.  Out otd was the Monday too but we took a test on the Saturday. Good luck Ill be thinking about you all week x

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #158 on: 4/10/18, 14:23 »
    Hi all - I am booked in for the 16th. Anyone else going to be there then?

Offline Missbella

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 4/10/18, 16:35 »
    Hi ladies so sorry if this is not the right thread, please advise if you know of another. We met Vistahermosa at the fertility show a few years back and have since been over to meet them and we are planning on going back in Jan for DE IVF treatment. I have been to my scan this week at my local hospital and all looked ok so I have now been sent my prescription by the clinic. The really lovely lady called me to explain that I take this printed prescription to Asda or Lloyds pharmacy and they will give me the meds! Really?! Did anyone else manage to do this? I thought I had to pay? Thank girls and sending lots of positive kisses  :-*