* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 63488 times)

0 Members

Offline RT2015

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #170 on: 8/10/18, 17:12 »
Thanks Kiwigirl, itís extremely hard as you know but the fact I have 3 on ice really helps.
I really want to do a natural fet, I donít want to go on the pill, is that what you did.

Iíve has so many tests in the past so many donít think theres anything new they can add, I just need to keep going. I was thinking about getting chinease herbs and acupuncture but Iím not sure.

Iím waiting to hear back from them, it bank holiday tomorrow so it will take a few days.

The only other thing that I can put it down to was being on estrogen for over 30days can effect the lining, I didnít query this but they said itís fine. Also Maizee and someone else also did and they were positive.

So many questions!
Thanks for all the messages xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #171 on: 8/10/18, 17:16 »
    Sorry I was also meant to say good luck with the transfer - also I got Clexene from the clinic it was 40 euros for a box of 10.

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #172 on: 8/10/18, 17:44 »
    RT, I have acupuncture and was having Chinese herbs too but my acupuncturist stopped the herbs before I started the drugs. He said that herbs can potentially impact on the effect of the drugs in ways they can't always control and so does not recommend any herbs during treatment. Acupuncture on the other hand is fine if done by someone who knows what they are doing. So if I was you, I would only add in acupuncture not herbs when cycling. Xx

Kiwigirl, not long to go now then. I hope you are feeling positive about the upcoming transfer.

I had the Decap injection and the scratch on Saturday. Like you all said the injection wasn't too bad. Now I have 3 more days left on the pill after today. How many days did it take all of you to start bleeding once you finished the pill? Am just wondering roughly when I will likely be starting my injections etc.

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #173 on: 8/10/18, 21:09 »
    RT I had acupuncture too but no herbs I was also told that they can interfere with the  medication.  Not sure if it helped with the cycle but it calmed me down and helped with stress.
    Poppy my period came 2 days after stopping the pill. It was lighter and shorter than usual.
    Kiwigirl good luck with your transfer. Hope all goes well for you.

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #174 on: 9/10/18, 11:42 »
    Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I am feeling pretty calm about it so far. What will be will be...
    RT2015 - I did have to go on the pill again and take progynova etc.
    Thanks for letting me know about the clexane. I thought it was going to be heaps cheaper in Spain but it is not that much different.

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #175 on: 9/10/18, 11:58 »
    I have been quoted 140 pounds to get 30 x 40 mg Clexane injection at a pharmacy in Marylebone. Anyone know anywhere cheaper?

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #176 on: 9/10/18, 12:51 »
    Kiwigirl, with the online pharmacy linked to VH here in the UK- Fertility for U I think its called - Clexane is £3.03 per injection. You do have to pay for courier delivery too though and VH need to send them the prescription. So with delivery not sure if it would work out much cheaper or not. I can't remember delivery fee.

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #177 on: 9/10/18, 14:52 »
    Poppy - it worked out 7 pounds per injection when I ordered from the online pharmacy last time.
    Boots quoted 100 pounds for 30 injections but I would need the clinic to fax the prescription, whereas the Marleybone clinic said it would cost 140 pounds but they can convert the prescription as a one off.

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #178 on: 9/10/18, 15:43 »
    Kiwigirl not sure why it cost you so much last time with the online pharmacy! I checked my receipt and the total for 30 injections of Clexane was £90.90. Boots sounds like a good option though if you have time to get VH to fax the prescription to them.

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #179 on: 9/10/18, 17:37 »
    I just checked and it was £101.50 + postage to NZ for 14 x 40mg injections. Maybe I got ripped off?