* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 63483 times)

0 Members

Offline Poppy41London

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #180 on: 9/10/18, 21:51 »
Kiwigirl that definitely sounds strange. Unless there is a huge fee for sending overseas but even then...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #181 on: 10/10/18, 12:13 »
    Hi - does anyone know how much an FET transfer costs.
    Thanks

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #182 on: 10/10/18, 12:26 »
    RT, hi sorry I don't but just wanted to say I have been thinking of you. Hopefully Kiwigirl can tell you. Xx

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #183 on: 10/10/18, 12:46 »
    Thanks Poppy, just has my bleed and going for an FET this month! May seem a little crazy but Iíve read that sometimes itís worth going for it as you have a the deuces in your system. Iím going to transfer one this  time and save my other two.
    X

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #184 on: 10/10/18, 13:02 »
    RT, oh wow this month! So you don't even have to wait a month? That's great you feel ready to jump straight back in. I guess it gives you something positive to focus on rather than focusing on the disappointment.  So you don't have to go on the pill either? Have they agreed to you doing a natural FET? It's great you have 3 frosties still. When is your transfer likely to be then?

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #185 on: 10/10/18, 14:03 »
    Theyíve agreed to me not going on the pill, so Iíve started prognova today.
    I just need to get back on it, i think itís a numbers game!

How are you feeling Poppy - you must have finished the pill by now.

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #186 on: 10/10/18, 15:07 »
    Oh that's great RT. So have you started clexane injections today as well as progynova or are you not having clexane? My last pill is tomorrow. They said it would probably be 2-5 days til I start bleeding and then I start the meds from that point. I am just trying to work out roughly when we should plan to be in Alicante as want to get there a few days before embryo transfer and stay for a few days after. I asked if they could give me a rough idea but they haven't replied to me on that.

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #187 on: 10/10/18, 15:37 »
    I will also be starting Clexene tonight - fun!
    I am also taking predinisilone.

They wonít be able to give you an estimate until your scan, it depends on the donor, some propel have a transfer on day 20 or around 25. My transfer was in day 31 in the end. I booked off two weeks with the view of cancelling one week nearer the time.

We booked less than a week before we went out, the flight were not too expensive due to the kids being back st school.

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #188 on: 10/10/18, 15:45 »
    Poppy - I got my period a couple of days after I stopped the pill both times. I guess it depends on the individual though.
    RT - great you are starting so soon. So when will your transfer be? I did not know you could start so quickly.
    I bit the bullet and forked out 150 pounds for clexane today  :( I booked carry on for the flight so if I change it then it will cost my 50 pounds anyway so it did not make sense to wait and get it in Spain.

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #189 on: 11/10/18, 09:23 »
    RT2015 - I think FET is 800 euro? I think that is what I was quoted last time. I guess I will find out soon!