* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 63486 times)

0 Members

Offline Poppy41London

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #190 on: 11/10/18, 10:59 »
Kiwigirl at least you have the meds now even if expensive. One less stress to worry about. The FET is cheap though. You and RT are both really lucky to have those frosties to go back to. Are you flying out to Alicante on Monday if your transfer is on Tuesday? How long will you stay in the UK afterwards - the whole 2 week wait or just a few days?

I just took my last contraceptive pill this morning so now it's a case of wait for my period to come and then start on the other meds and injections. Were you guys fine on those? Did you experience any side effects?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #191 on: 11/10/18, 11:54 »
    Hey - I checked with the clinic and it is 800.

Poppy - the drugs are fine, I didnít have any major side effects, I was taking the Clexene at night as it stings so itís nice to get into bed after taking it.

One thing to note - your period may seem quite light after the pill, I was emailing the clinic as wasnít sure If I should start the drugs, they said it was normal.

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #192 on: 11/10/18, 12:00 »
    RT ok thanks for that. Yes they said it might not seem like a proper bleed and may take 2-5 days to come but good to get feedback from someone who has actually been there. Also with the tablets and the Clexane, if you take Clexane in the evening, what about if you go out somewhere and get back late? Does it need to be at the same time every day or just roughly? That's the only reason I was thinking of taking in the morning...

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #193 on: 11/10/18, 12:37 »
    Poppy - I have had no issues on the drugs. Perhaps the progynova has made me a bit tired? but that might just be all the sightseeing I am doing.
    My period did not last long after the pill.
    I fly in on Monday afternoon, transfer in the middle of the day on Tuesday, then I fly back to London late afternoon. Then I fly home a couple of days later. Not staying for the two week wait. Have to get back to work!

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #194 on: 11/10/18, 12:54 »
    Good luck Kiwigirl - will be thinking of you.
    Sending you lots of positive vibes...

Are you staying at the melia - will the link pick you up like they do when you go for a full cycle.

Xx

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #195 on: 11/10/18, 19:05 »
    Hi Poppy I got headaches at the start from the progynova but they stopped after a few days. The clinic told me it was normal but to let them know if they didnt go away.  I wasnt that strict with the clexane timings I took them between 7pm and 10pm I hated them but Im a wimp. I held an ice cube on the site for 5 mins first and that helped.
    RT its good you had some embryos frozen to go back for.  I really hope all goes well for you.
    Kiwigirl Ill be thinking about you on Tuesday. Good luck x

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #196 on: 12/10/18, 11:08 »
    Thanks Kiwigirl, thanks Maiziee.
    Hope you are feeling ok about Tuesday Kiwigirl. Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #197 on: 12/10/18, 12:28 »
    Thanks for the support everyone.

Poppy - I find ice before and after the injections work really well. I also use arnica cream to limit the bruising which works really well.

RT - did not know about the shuttle to the Melia. Will ask. That would be nice.

A quick question - I forgot to take a dose of progynova last night. Should I take an extra one today? The clinic is closed today so I cannot get an answer.

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #198 on: 12/10/18, 14:07 »
    Hi, if you go up to the second floor at the airport thereís a C6 bus that takes you straight to the bear - drop off near the Melia.
    Itís around 4 euros.

Iím not sure about taking prognova today - you should have enough of it in your system to miss one day I would think. Maybe email the clinic as sometimes they pick it up if marked as urgent?

Good luck
    Xx

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #199 on: 12/10/18, 14:18 »
    Hi Kiwigirl I missed my progynova a few times. I took an extra half dose with my next one or a whole dose if I remembered before next one was due. No medical reason for this just my crazy logic. Do the clinic not pick you up from the airport any more or are your flights outside their pick up times?