* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 63379 times)

0 Members

Offline Poppy41London

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #200 on: 12/10/18, 15:33 »
Kiwigirl I would call the emergency number to check. It's on the bottom of their emails when they are out of office. That way you can know for sure what to do.

And thanks for the tip 're ice and Arnica. Is Arnica considered safe to use when cycling?

In own egg cycles I had to do 2 injections per day so am hoping that this will feel a lot better in comparison when I do start.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #201 on: 14/10/18, 07:35 »
    RT -thanks for the tip.
    Maizee - I hope they do the pick up for FET. They did not mention anything so I have emailed them.
    Poppy - not sure about arnica. I cannot see any reason why it is not ok. It is just for bruising and I am applying it externally.

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #202 on: 15/10/18, 09:56 »
    It turns out they donít pick up from airport of hotel. You have to arrange your own transport for FET.

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #203 on: 15/10/18, 10:11 »
    Thatís not great - as itís not cheap!
    Hope everything goes well.
    Xx

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #204 on: 15/10/18, 10:32 »
    That's a shame they don't pick you up but good you at least know in advance. I think you said you are flying out today Kiwigirl so hope all goes well. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Am still waiting for my period to arrive. Today is day 4 since I finished the pill so am really hoping it comes today so I can get started on the meds. It feels nerve wracking waiting, as psyching myself up for doing daily injections again. Mercedes has emailed though to give me a window of dates so we can plan a little bit. She said egg collection and transfer is likely to be sometime between 31st October - 11th November.

RT as you started straight away after getting a bleed to move towards an FET, just wondering how will they stop you from ovulating or are they not worried about that? Only cause am assuming if you aren't doing the pill you also aren't having the Depot injection again either?

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #205 on: 15/10/18, 10:39 »
     Poppy - the prognova should stop me from ovulating, I am having a scan next Monday to heck though.

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #206 on: 15/10/18, 10:44 »
    RT thats great. Really good you don't have to go through the whole thing with the pill and Decap again. So it might not be that long until you are headed out there again for the transfer. Certainly before me.

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #207 on: 15/10/18, 12:31 »
    Iím going back out in two weeks!

Offline Mishi

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 15/10/18, 13:08 »
    Hello Ladies

Hope we all are going to get some positive news soon

I am starting treatment at Vistahermosa with DE after recommendations on this forum. I have started on the pill yesterday. I have few questions if any of you can kindly answer.

How much info do you get about donor? All they have told us is age, weight, skin and hair colour . Is this enough, or did you know more like occupation, hobbies etc?

Did you have endometrial scratch in the Uk and how much did it cost?

How much do the medications cost?
    They gave us 1 Decapetyl injection, progynova and Urbason for 411 euros which sounds more than double it would cost in the UK but I donít want to question them!

Many thanks in advance
    I will keep you posted on my treatment as well

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #209 on: 15/10/18, 16:37 »
    Hi Mishi, welcome.

As to your questions, you can't find out things like interests, job etc in regards the donor. Because it's anonymous in Spain you can only find out basic information like you were given. We were also told blood type and that ours is a university student and a proven donor, but nothing personal.

In regards the cost of meds, I didn't buy any in Spain so can't say if what you paid is standard. I imagine it would be though if you got them from the clinic. With me, the clinic sent my prescription to Fertility 4 U which is an online company here in the UK and I got all mine so far through there.

I have finished the pill and am waiting for my period to come to start the other meds and injections. Hope you are doing well so far. I found the pill made me really tired and gave me headaches and nausea for the first week to 10 days but then these symptoms eased off. Apparently that can be quite normal so if it happens to you don't be too concerned.