* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 63380 times)

0 Members

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #210 on: 15/10/18, 16:50 »
Hi ladies - I am in Alicante relaxing at the Melia. Transfer happens tomorrow and I am flying straight back to London in the afternoon to rest.
RT/Poppy  - yes it is a shame about having to pay for taxis and the like, but the bus only cost me 4 euro to the hotel. The hospital is not too far so I doubt it will cost that much.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #211 on: 15/10/18, 16:53 »
    Kiwigirl, good to hear you are there and relaxing at the Melia. At least the hotel is nice and comfortable and familiar. Try to have a relaxing evening tonight. And no it shouldn't cost too much to get a taxi to the clinic from there in the morning. The bus from the airport sounds great too.

Offline Mishi

modify
    « Reply #212 on: 15/10/18, 17:05 »
    Thanks Poppy, have you had endometrial scratch?
    And Kiwigirl -Good luck for tomorrow

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #213 on: 15/10/18, 17:38 »
    Hi Mishi, yes I had the scratch done by my old IVF consultant who I had own egg IVF with three times here in the UK. He also did the Decap injection for me. He did say though that a recent large research study has found that the scratch doesn't really add any benefit and he is not recommending patients have it anymore. I decided I wanted it anyway though as it doesn't cause any harm and I had planned to have it and have had it before, so I just thought why not.

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #214 on: 15/10/18, 19:24 »
    RT and Kiwigirl and any one else who has been through it already, I think my period may be about to arrive. There was a trace of brown when I wiped after peeing just before and I feel a bit crampy. My question is, if it does actually arrive in the next couple of hours should I start the meds including Clexane tonight or wait until tomorrow morning? What do you think?

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #215 on: 15/10/18, 21:29 »
    HI poppy , personally Id wait until tomorrow to start the meds as period will hopefully be in full swing then x

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #216 on: 15/10/18, 22:07 »
    Hi Blondienut, thanks for replying. I wasn't sure as Mercedes had said start at the first sign of spotting and I have had a bit tonight but it's stopped now. So I think waiting until tomorrow could be better like you suggest. I hope all is well with you. X

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #217 on: 15/10/18, 23:27 »
    I agree - start tomorrow. X

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #218 on: 16/10/18, 07:34 »
    I agree with the others.
    I got the scratch last time and this time decided not to as I found it uncomfortable...

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #219 on: 16/10/18, 08:13 »
    Kiwigirl good luck with your transfer today. Hope all goes well. Thinking about you x