* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 63346 times)

0 Members

Offline RT2015

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #230 on: 17/10/18, 10:23 »
Kiwigirl - good luck! Got everything crossed for you. X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #231 on: 17/10/18, 10:33 »
    Hi RT what does that mean you are doing a mock cycle? So you won't be having the FET this month after all? Are they just monitoring you instead?

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #232 on: 17/10/18, 10:46 »
    I am taking all the medication and they will check my progesterone and thyroid to see if they nees to tweak the drugs.

I am going to the clinic next Tuesday to also have a scratch and blood tests, will then transfer or next cycle.

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #233 on: 17/10/18, 11:31 »
    RT, ah ok I see. If you dont mind me asking, do you have thyroid issues usually or they just want to rule it out ahead of you going for FET? And I am curious about them testing your progesterone levels during the mock cycle as I asked if they would do blood tests to check progesterone levels during an actual cycle (as some clinics do) but the doctor said it's unnecessary as the progesterone given in the meds is way more than enough to sustain pregnancy. I know individual circumstances can vary though based on medical history etc.

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #234 on: 17/10/18, 12:03 »
    Hi - My tsh is raise slightly and I take 50 micro grams of thyroxine, last time it was 2.8 and they want to get it to 2.4. With regards to progesterone when Iíve has my natural killer cells tests before I had elevated 19+5 which is do to with progesterone so they want to check this.

Based on the number of transfer Iíve had and no implantation they are suggesting doing this.

Iíve been really impressed with the doctor and clinic.

We also think I may have had a chemical pregnancy based on my period, but we will never know so next time I am testing early.
    Xx

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #235 on: 17/10/18, 15:22 »
    RT it sounds like the clinic are being really thorough with your treatment and next steps which is great. Of course it must be a bit disappointing that you have to wait another month for transfer but it's worth going into it as confidently as possible which it sounds like after all of this you will do. X

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #236 on: 17/10/18, 17:59 »
    I am not sure if this is a good or bad sign, but I have a migraine and have been in bed for a couple of hours. Could be completely unrelated.

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #237 on: 17/10/18, 22:58 »
    Kiwigirl - I know itís easier said than done but try not to worry, I donít think a migraine or headache will be related.
    Xx

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #238 on: 18/10/18, 00:04 »
    Kiwigirl I agree with RT. You can't afford to read anything into that. It could be for any number of reasons. Just rest up as much as possible. X

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #239 on: 18/10/18, 08:41 »
    Feeling better today. I think I just had a sore neck and that was causing it. Off back home today. Will keep you all posted.