* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 63289 times)

0 Members

Offline Poppy41London

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #250 on: 21/10/18, 19:17 »
Kiwigirl, ok thanks. Well keep us posted on test date.

Mishi, where are you up to them with everything? Are you now waiting for them to find you a donor? Have you sent photos through and given your requirements?

RT you are headed over for tests on Tuesday aren't you? Hope all goes well.

Angelito, hope you are doing ok. I would make sure you give yourselves a bit of time out and make sure you feel ready to move in a different direction before starting on donor egg. You might feel able to do that quickly but it might take some time, as right now you and your partner are having to go through a painful process with the D&C and the loss associated with that... xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mishi

modify
    « Reply #251 on: 21/10/18, 23:18 »
    Poppy, I have started on the pill 1 week ago, so long way to go and  they have found the donor .

How are you doing with meds? Have they started stimulating your donor?

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #252 on: 23/10/18, 04:38 »
    Hi ladies - I have just had some spotting so I will probably test tomorrow at 9dpt

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #253 on: 23/10/18, 08:38 »
    Fingers crossed Kiwigirl. Spotting can be a good sign for some people. Xx

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #254 on: 23/10/18, 09:33 »
    Mishi hi. I am doing ok with the meds. The pill really affected me badly for the first week to 10 days but the other meds are a lot better. Aside from having to do the injections (as I found they are worse than the regular IVF ones) but I am getting used to them now too.

I need to find out where things are at with our donor and stimms. I will email today.

Offline Angelito

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #255 on: 23/10/18, 17:30 »
    Hi Poppy and Mishi

Thank's for your input.  I do need a bit of time I know that, but doing some research helps me have a focus and keep on something positive otherwise I think I would fall apart!  I have some time off after the d&c so will try to relax.  I hope you're feeling a bit better now Poppy and that all is well with Kiwigirl. xxx

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #256 on: 24/10/18, 12:12 »
    RT just wondering how things went for you yesterday at VH? Hope all ok.

Kiwigirl thinking of you and really hoping you get that positive result.

My donor is having a scan on Friday so I will know more after that. And I have my lining scan on Monday. We are probably going to fly out late next week to Alicante.

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #257 on: 24/10/18, 20:07 »
    APologies for the lack of messages, itís bwen a crazy busy time at work.
    Iím going to Spain on Monday, only going to be there for the day.
    Iíve been doing my own research and so we are running more tests than anticipated.

Poppy - you are getting closer! Have you had your scan.

Kiwigirl - Iím timing of you, good luck

Xx

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #258 on: 24/10/18, 23:34 »
    I have decided to wait until test day on Tuesday. I had some more spotting last night...
    I spoke to clinic who said it is either the utrogestan or implantation bleeding....

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #259 on: 25/10/18, 10:12 »
    Kiwigirl, hang in there then. I am sure it feels like forever until Tuesday.

RT sorry to hear things have been so crazy at work. I am glad you are having all the tests that you feel could be helpful as pays to be as thorough as possible before you go ahead with the FET. I think I had every test they do before we started! Largely due to me having lost a baby at almost 12 weeks they wanted to cover all bases which I appreciated. I am wondering about progesterone though. Some clinics do test levels before embryo transfer but I know VH don't usually as said it's not necessary...

Also a couple of questions for those who have been through a cycle at VH:

1. Did you use an applicator for the ustrogen capsules and if so was it easy? They are quite different to what I have had before (much smaller and don't look waxy like what I had) so I am worried they may fall out?

2. Do you continue on with the prednisolone after embryo transfer or is that stopped at that point?

Thanks ladies. And hi to the others. X