* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 54045 times)

0 Members

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #30 on: 14/06/18, 10:25 »
I am quite philosophical about it as I practice Buddhism, so I apply a lot of that to my life experiences which helps me. Does not make me immune to disappointment, but I am feeling ok about things and hoping to go back in September once I save up some money :-)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 14/06/18, 22:31 »
    Hi Kiwigirl Im glad you're feeling ok. September will come around before you know it. We had Dr Lloret too. He was lovely as were Itziar and Mercedes.
    Poppy and RT2015 I hope your appointments go well. Enjoy Alicante we thought the city was really nice and relaxing with lots to do.
    Blondienut take it easy. When do you get home?

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 15/06/18, 20:32 »
    Iím home and have been so emotional since. I was so calm and relaxed in Spain and then I think the prospect of the wait has hit me. Itís so hard not to read into every little twinge ....

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 17/06/18, 20:33 »
    Blondienut the 2ww is hard. I found distracting myself was the best thing to do. You canít fast forward time so you may as well find your favorite things to do to past the time.

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 17/06/18, 21:19 »
    Hi Blondienut I found it easier in Spain too. Coming home was like landing back in reality with a bang. I agree with Kiwigirl try to find a distraction. I know thats easier said than done but it wont be long now x

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 18/06/18, 20:15 »
    Ladies I went to my acupuncturist yesterday and she was so positive and encouraging and then felt my pulse and said 'oh your pulse is very good'. Googled it and apparently acupuncturists can feel a certain way your pulse is that indicates pregnancy !!!!!!! I was a bit like yeah right! But today I have been so lightheaded and peeing all the time and heart rate racing and hot that I decided to just do a FRER. My OTD is a week away but acupuncturist said to get blood done on Thursday since it was a 5 day transfer........ well I peed this afternoon and 2nd line came up straight away, not faint and not a squinted. I know it's so early and anything can happen but for now I am cautiously optimistic .......

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 18/06/18, 20:27 »
    Wonderful news. How may days past transfer are you? Yipeeee

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 18/06/18, 20:35 »
    Only 6dp5dt of 2 x blasts- so 11 dpo and with my son (8yrs ago) I knew I was pregnant about 8dpo

I know itís mega early and all sorts can go wrong and happen but Iím cautiously optimistic .... maybe Iím naive!

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 18/06/18, 20:38 »
    Oh Blondienut Im so very happy for you. Thats fantastic news x

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 19/06/18, 07:58 »
    That is great news Blondienut! So happy for you x