* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 49416 times)

0 Members

Offline Kiwigirl007

modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #80 on: 10/07/18, 03:52 »
Great news Poppy! That must be such a relief. I am having my immune tests done soon too. Fingers crossed!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #81 on: 10/07/18, 13:22 »
    Great news poppy, hopefully they have a great donor for you soon.
    We are going ahead at my next period - end of this month. Nervous but excited.

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #82 on: 10/07/18, 15:04 »
    Hi RT, thanks. So you decided to go ahead. Did they give you the extra information you wanted about the donor? Is she proven? How are you feeling about it all now? X

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #83 on: 13/07/18, 15:57 »
    Hi Poppy
    Almost 30 weeks now x

Delighted to see donor matches and progress here.

Offline RT2015

modify
    « Reply #84 on: 16/07/18, 10:49 »
    I got told she was proven but had to ask, I start in two weeks, feeling a little nervous. I have some questions around the protocol as they want me to take Clexene from day 1 of my period, Iíve emailed them so hopefully I will hear back soon.
    Poppy - do you have a match yet?
    ZC - itís so exciting, not too long. Iíve been following you for a while as I also had fails with some good blasts so hoping I have the same result as you with donor.
    Hope everyone else is well and enjoying the sunshine.

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #85 on: 17/07/18, 18:55 »
    Are you starting proygonova when you get your period? I think I was told to start clexane when I started that. It is a nerve wracking time but great you are getting started. Are you going to be there for a little while? I really found being there for a few days before and after transfer really helped me relax.

I am nearly 8 weeks now. I had a scan last week and all well. Saw and heard heartbeat- just the one in there! We transferred 2 but I was just glad that one made it. Iíve had a bit of spotting- sorry tmi - more brown than anything else but the lady scanning could see a bleed when scanning but said nothing at all to be worried about. Itís still horrible and makes you panic when you get it though. I think maybe the progesterone suppository irritate my cervix a little too. Any one else get this? I am waiting for the clinic to get back to me about how long I have to take the meds for- think Iíll feel better in general when off all those. Itís such a nervous time and Iím trying to relax after the scan went so well last week but I think itís this whole journey we go on-just makes you more anxious!

How is everyoneís else doing? X

Offline Maiziee

modify
    « Reply #86 on: 19/07/18, 23:57 »
    Hi Blondienut Im happy things are going well for you.  Im just over 10 weeks. Ive had 2 scans now and so far baby looks to be doing well. Im still terrified. Ive had pink spotting twice. I think its the progesterone causing it too. Its so hard to stay calm. Every time I feel crampy usually from wind I panic its something else. The spotting scares me silly but its only been a very little bit each time. I keep thinking every time I go for a scan that it will be easier but its not. Im so happy to be pregnant but I wish I could enjoy it instead of panicking all the time.

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 20/07/18, 08:34 »
    Hi All. I love to pop in and check on you all.

RT yes it seems lovely looking blasts of my own never worked. I'm so glad DE worked for us first time. After years and 8 transfers and 7 cycles I was at my wits end. Also when DE works it kind of reassures you that you've made the right move away from OE and helps with that grieving a bit.

Little one soing great. Tummy moves all day. And about 9/10 weeks to go x

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 22/07/18, 10:21 »
    Hi ladies,
    So lovely to hear a few positives on this thread. I visited Vistahermosa back in May and i liked the feel of the clinic & Dr. As we were there we decided to leave a sample & if my current cycle doesnt work out i'll be looking to use this clinic. I wanted to give my eggs one last chance by doing a Tandem cycle which Vistahermosa dont do hence why i ended up cycling in Northern Cyprus so im currently pupo.
    i'll be watching this thread closely for updates  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  positive vibes & babydust to all.

Xx

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #89 on: 22/07/18, 22:27 »
    Sounds like a good plan 3babies. I didn't do a tandem cycle but I had VH booked while doing my last OE cycle with another clinic and I was with VH 2 months after a neg BFP and 4 months later pregnant with DEIVF.