* Author Topic: Vistahermosa cycle chat 9  (Read 49406 times)

0 Members

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
modify
Vistahermosa cycle chat 9
« Reply #90 on: 23/07/18, 03:00 »
Oh wow  ^hugme^  congratulations ZC you definitely made a good choice that was right for you. At least you gave yourself the best shot & proceeded forward with plan b  ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Enjoy these bump months & wishing you a healthy bundle of joy xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #91 on: 23/07/18, 13:24 »
    Ladies Iíve started bleeding heavily. I know you all know how terrifying this is. Preparing myself for the worst, we are away in Italy at moment on holidays so my poor dh is trying to find some info out on where to go. Starting to get cramps too , Iím 8+4 and was starting to relax after scan at 7 weeks where heartbeat seen....i donít know why Iím posting now I just know you all get it

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #92 on: 23/07/18, 13:31 »
    sorry I see bleeding.
    Ok so how heavy? Red? Filling a pad?

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 23/07/18, 13:36 »
    Is it possible you could get a private scan done close by?  ^pray^  all is ok as bleeding in early pregnancy is common & scarey. Thinking positive thoughts  ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #94 on: 23/07/18, 13:48 »
    Yes I bled too. Red. It's so so scary. If you need to talk message and I will give you my mobile x

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #95 on: 23/07/18, 14:43 »
    Thanks ladies, I am in local hospital now, they have seen me straight away and am in maternity unit waiting for scan I think. It was bright red and dripping into toilet sorry tmi now spotting, back pain but not severe just medium that Iíve had from start. I think I know it could be ok but preparing myself for worst... ZC did you bleed a lot? Once off?

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #96 on: 23/07/18, 14:45 »
    Twice Blondienut for about an hour each time.

Let us know how you are. Glad you're in hospital now to be checked.

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #97 on: 23/07/18, 15:53 »
    Thanks ladies, wow the hospital was so amazingly helpful and quick. So scan all ok, Iím 8+4 but scan measured 9+3 but Iím not worried about that as I know it can differ from scan to scan and at least it didnít measure smaller. They canít find any cause for bleeding and just told me to go on bedrest for the moment. I will contact clinic and see what they say too. What a nightmare. I saw heartbeat though so of course that was reassuring but Iím a bit of a nervous wreck now. ZC did they ever say what caused your bleed?

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 23/07/18, 16:29 »
    Exactly the same. Couldn't see anything on scan and they really looked close. It stopped as sudden as it started and I was lucky to have an experienced doctor scanning me who said it is very common those first few weeks. If they can't see a cause on the scan or in your uterus its usually your cervix that can be irritated.

So bed rest, no swimming, no caffeine, no lifting even light things and obviously no intimate time. Drink lots of water stay hydrated and the clinic will tell you what else to do. You're on progesterone still?

You should be fine. Little one seems happy in there and that's a nice measurement too. Phew so relieved for you but totally get that this will wreck your head for a while.

Offline Blondienut

modify
    « Reply #99 on: 23/07/18, 18:25 »
    Thanks ZC , reassuring to hear all that. I wonít hear back from clinic until tomorrow so will just keep going with my meds as prescribed until then. Yes still on progesterone - did they make any changes after your bleed?