* Author Topic: Anyone used Kings Fertility lately? Advice please!  (Read 715 times)

0 Members

Offline Beachgirlzz

• Un-Ranked
Hi I'm new and I hope this is the right thread to post this. I wondered if anyone has used King's Fertility recently and whether they had any success? I know there was a thread in 2010 which said it was quite poor compared to other clinics. I am in two minds about staying due to multiple issues I've had there and cost for what I'm getting. This is my first time doing this so I have no one to speak to really who has been through this. Please can someone tell me what the general consensus is on this clinic now? I have found a cheaper one but it is further away and weighing up the options. Thank you for reading and baby dust to all

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline metissa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Anyone used Kings Fertility lately? Advice please!
    « Reply #1 on: 30/01/19, 16:03 »
    Just wanted to refresh the post and I get some opinions about Kings Fertility? Anyone has used them private?

Offline Blossomberni

modify
    Anyone used Kings Fertility lately? Advice please!
    « Reply #2 on: 17/04/19, 16:01 »
    I am using kings Fertility and find them to be absolutely professional and very focused on the patient. I am using them privately and cannot recommend Dr Sarris highly enough. I have followed him from another clinic where I met him 4 years ago. I had to take a break from IVF for 2 and a half years due to my father being diagnosed terminally ill. When I was ready to commence  IVF again I did not hesitate to leave my previous clinic after seeing that he had become Director at Kings Fertility. I contacted him and arranged for my 2 remaining embryos to be transferred from my previous clinic to Kings prior to even having a consultation to start things off again. Im not in the habit of recommending things/people/places but I can hand on heart recommend Kings Fertility and have always had very positive experiences with every member of the team.
    I am going in for a 2d frozen transfer tomorrow (third time in 4 years) and can honestly say I have never felt more positive about my care. I have complete trust in the clinic, particularly Dr Sarris who is treating me.