* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 168522 times)

0 Members

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
Hey Ladies here is your new home, happy chatting  :)

Just a quick reminder to remember the site rules, be kind to each other and donít offer to exchange or pass on any unused medication. Also if you forget to say something click on the modify button at the top right hand side of the box rather than make multiple posts. Any questions or problems then just holler xx

Hereís the link to the old page for those who want to reference back: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=377890.new#new

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Janabanana13

modify
    Retrofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
    « Reply #1 on: 30/06/18, 01:20 »
    where did everyone go?? It's so quiet here now. Hope everyone is doing well!
    Mands how are you holding up?? Have you tested yet?  ^pray^  ^hugme^

^fairydust^

Offline Twinkle428

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 30/06/18, 07:33 »
    Hello ladies

Is anyone due to transfer next week ?

Congrats to everyone who is now PUPO !
    Mands how are u getting on ?

Afm  had 1xhb5dt transfered on Thursday I am very crampy and my lower back aches and as a surrogate who has been pregnant beforr I do feel it but know it's far too early to test lol 

How is everyone else in their 2ww doing ??

Lots of sticky vibes !!!! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline garageflower

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 30/06/18, 08:31 »
    Hi everyone how are we all?

Sorry I've been quiet I've been trying to distract myself and not think about anything ivf related (obv impossible).

I am 8 days post 5 day blast transfer and this morning had some brown discharge. My OTD isn't until another 6 days but i took a cheapie test and it is a bfp. It's been 15 days since my ovitrelle trigger so hoping not a false positive. Appreciate it could mean anything at this stage so not really sure why I took the test but it's given me a tiny glimmer of hope.

It can't be implantation at such a late stage surely? But also wasn't expected my period to arrive this early.

Argh anyway will keep testing and remaining on knicker watch.

Keep on keeping on ladies! Xx

Offline Twinkle428

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 30/06/18, 12:50 »
    Hi everyone how are we all?

Sorry I've been quiet I've been trying to distract myself and not think about anything ivf related (obv impossible).

I am 8 days post 5 day blast transfer and this morning had some brown discharge. My OTD isn't until another 6 days but i took a cheapie test and it is a bfp. It's been 15 days since my ovitrelle trigger so hoping not a false positive. Appreciate it could mean anything at this stage so not really sure why I took the test but it's given me a tiny glimmer of hope.

It can't be implantation at such a late stage surely? But also wasn't expected my period to arrive this early.

Argh anyway will keep testing and remaining on knicker watch.

Keep on keeping on ladies! Xx
    Hey hun it could be implantation but the discharge has just taken a little while to come away... I had my first bfp 3dp5dt in 2009 so if you are 8dp5dt I would say that's a definate positive
    Can you get a more expensive test to be sure ? Xx
    Ps fingers squeezed !!!! 🤞🤞

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline garageflower

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 30/06/18, 15:10 »
    Thanks Twinkle yes have some others that I'll try tomorrow and through the week. This one wasn't with first wee of day as I'd already gone to the loo and noticed the colour so hoping that is a good sign xxx

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 30/06/18, 16:33 »
    Tentative congratulations garage! That def wonít be trigger at this point.
    How are you manda?
    Iíve spent the day making a birthday cake for my big girl. Depo tomorrow and then full steam ahead for our cycle! Transfer is 31 days today....

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 30/06/18, 20:55 »
    im still here, stalking you all in the background,  ^pray^ for some lovely BFP,s

my new protocol is through, im doing a flare up, what I have asked for, for oh about 2 years!!!! and its funny it is exactly 3 years ago today I did my first ever IVF injection!

just timing my AF so im not early again and will start in September for our very last go - Please God Stay with me xx

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 1/07/18, 18:28 »
    Hi Ladies,

How are you all?

Mands and Janabanana when is OTD? Keeping my fingers crossed for you both.

Garageflower congratulations and hope thatís the start of your beautiful sticky BFP, have you tested again?

Good luck with 2ww twinkle and congrats on being PUPO.

What does your Flare protocol involve Alex, fingers crossed this everything goes according to plan.

AFM - I started my injections this morning, had a bit of fun mixing Menopur but other than that all fine. Have my first progress scan on day 5 which is Wednesday and Iím hoping it doesnít show my follies have raced off too quickly as I tend to ovulate early during some of my normal cycles. Weíre hoping weíll fly out day 11 which is next Tuesday, have booked Barcelo with free cancellation but hoping we wonít need it. With scans will they normally get back to you within a few hours, Iíll hopefully be able to get mine done in mornings. Anyone else out there next week?

xx

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 1/07/18, 20:25 »
    Shelbo76 - you should get your report then and there, or they will email it over for you, just tell them that's what you need and they should do it, oooo so exciting your starting already! that's gone so quick

my flare up is to get as many eggs as possible, so im on 5x the dose I was on before but gonal f and menopur, with my lining issues and low responses I have begged them to do this from day 1 but you know what they can be like with their generic protocols, so just getting everything sorted now and saving for the drugs, still over the same sort of time scale and my AF seems to be back to normal at the start of the month so hoping this will work