* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 162795 times)

0 Members

Offline Mooface

modify
Retrofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #10 on: 1/07/18, 20:44 »
Had my depo injection this morning - bloody hurt. Husband made a massive song and dance out of it - heís never had to do any before (but heís a doctor!) during my cycles but I canít get to my own bum. Seriously you would have thought the needle was in him!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Janabanana13

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 2/07/18, 02:04 »
    thanks Twinkle and congrats garage flower!
    Alex I hope your new protocol goes well for you and that you gets lots of eggs!!  ^pray^
    Shelbo thank you! OTD is July 8, but that seems really late as I had egg collection on June 19. The Barcelo is lovely! My husband said its his favorite hotel. Enjoy!!
    Moo face praying for a good egg collection!!

AFM I am now 9dp3dt and I got a faint positive yesterday morning and a little darker when I tested tonight! We are in shock. I have NEVER had a positive! We still can't believe it, but we don't want to get too excited yet. Thank you ladies for all the prayers and well wishes.  ^pray^   ^pray^   

xoxo

Offline garageflower

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 2/07/18, 06:45 »
    Thanks Twinkle and Mooface.

Yes yesterday each morning and still bfp (this morning's was slightly darker) but on constant knicker watch still. Every hurdle you clear...oh there's another hurdle!

Shelby I had a scan with babybond before flying out and rang the 24 hour number at reprofit to give results. They see loads of women in that situation so they printed everything off. Good luck we found brno really quite a comforting city with it being small xx

Jana congrats! You'll be testing every day like me now! X

Offline Twinkle428

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 2/07/18, 09:24 »
    thanks Twinkle and congrats garage flower!
    Alex I hope your new protocol goes well for you and that you gets lots of eggs!!  ^pray^
    Shelbo thank you! OTD is July 8, but that seems really late as I had egg collection on June 19. The Barcelo is lovely! My husband said its his favorite hotel. Enjoy!!
    Moo face praying for a good egg collection!!

AFM I am now 9dp3dt and I got a faint positive yesterday morning and a little darker when I tested tonight! We are in shock. I have NEVER had a positive! We still can't believe it, but we don't want to get too excited yet. Thank you ladies for all the prayers and well wishes.  ^pray^   ^pray^   

xoxo
    Big hugs congratulations!!!!!!  x x x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline Twinkle428

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 2/07/18, 09:27 »
    Anyone heard anything from Mands? X

Offline Twinkle428

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 2/07/18, 09:27 »
    Hi Ladies,

How are you all?

Mands and Janabanana when is OTD? Keeping my fingers crossed for you both.

Garageflower congratulations and hope thatís the start of your beautiful sticky BFP, have you tested again?

Good luck with 2ww twinkle and congrats on being PUPO.

What does your Flare protocol involve Alex, fingers crossed this everything goes according to plan.

AFM - I started my injections this morning, had a bit of fun mixing Menopur but other than that all fine. Have my first progress scan on day 5 which is Wednesday and Iím hoping it doesnít show my follies have raced off too quickly as I tend to ovulate early during some of my normal cycles. Weíre hoping weíll fly out day 11 which is next Tuesday, have booked Barcelo with free cancellation but hoping we wonít need it. With scans will they normally get back to you within a few hours, Iíll hopefully be able to get mine done in mornings. Anyone else out there next week?

xx
    Thank you and best of luck to you for next week Eek! X x x

Offline HHTTC

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 2/07/18, 15:58 »
    Hi ladies, quick question. Does anyone know how many embryos Reprofit will let you transfer if you have had a previous c section? Tia

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 2/07/18, 16:47 »
    Hi there, Reprofit is only willing to transfer one embryo for me due to previous c-section.

Today is day 1 for me and then later this month this month Iím doing a donor embryo transfer. Previously I was with Gennet but due to the wait of many months between finding matches, i was finding it hard to handle and made a change. Now researching travel options from Canada to Brno, and Brno in general 🙂 I will be making the trip alone, but I've realized this past year with 2 cycles in Prague and one on my own, I can do more than I thought I could.

Hope everyone is well and congrats on the bfps Jana and garageflower!! How wonderful!

Good luck to those in the 2WW and congrats on being PUPO!

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 2/07/18, 19:19 »
    Hopefulkayte - when will you be there? Iím also going on my own at the end of this month.

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 2/07/18, 20:02 »
    Heya Mooface (typing your name just gave me a giggle!  ;D ) - initially I was told July 19th-ish - but my period just arrived and I was expecting it earlier this week, so I think I will ask for a new estimate when I write and tell them I've begun the meds.