* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 179168 times)

0 Members

Offline hope4life

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #100 on: 10/07/18, 05:02 »
Kayte   Congratulations on getting everything decided, must feel good! As far as doxycycline with my clinic in the US they prescribed it on my fresh OE cycles to start taking the night before EC for 7 days, but they didnít prescribe it for my FET. So I think it was more of a preventative to make sure patients donít get an infection from the EC which is more invasive. So then with my first 2 DE cycles it wasnít part of my protocol, but with my last one at Zlin since all my tests had come back normal and I had only gotten a bfn and cp with my DE cycles but my cycle I had my daughter I used the doxycycline I asked to have it added. Zlin said it wasnít typical for them and they donít like to overperscribe antibiotics but if I insisted they were okay with it. I asked them to send a script to fertility2u. So long story short itís probably the same with Reprofit.

Mands   So sorry youíre in limbo like this! Must be so frustrating. This whole process of infertility and treatment really tries a persons faith ^pray^ Those are good signs that at least your hpts are dark.

baby    I donít know about Reprofit for sure, but my coordinator at Zlin took my full sharps container for me and disposed of it and gave me a new empty one. That is amazing that you have that many embryos left!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #101 on: 10/07/18, 07:47 »
    Thanks for the information hope4life. I did email my coordinator and she said the same to bring them to the clinic.

Quality has always been my issue with my embryos so fingers crossed and  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^ that this time round they are quality embryos.

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    « Reply #102 on: 10/07/18, 08:39 »
    Mands hope your test results come back ok, the fact that your HPTs are getting darker is a good sign but can understand your worry.

Baby - good luck with transfer today, hope it all goes well, are you having one or 2 put back?

I was at Reprofit yesterday for my day 10 scan, but confused as I had 4 follies measured at my previous 2 scans at home and only had one which was smaller (8mm) than the others, Dr Strakova did my scan and only found 3 and whilst the biggest was measuring around 16mm (I think but wasnít taking it in), she said the other 2 were small and around 8mm and no sign of 4th. Looking at Fridayís scan report my middle 2 were 12 and 10mm...is it possible theyíve shrunk? My sonographer at Cherish always had me press on my tummy to get a better view, could this have made a difference in measurements? Dr also said my lining was 7mm whereas it was 9.3mm on both earlier scans. Iím clinging to hope that Dr S measurements were a bit out but itís looking likely Iíll only have one follicle to collect from on Thursday...not sure how I feel...trying my best to feel positive x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 10/07/18, 09:05 »
    Morning ladies,

Quick post before I dash off to my first patient.

My beta yesterday was 428 (63 last wednesday) but my GP wants to see me ? worried that my levels are low?

I think my levels are rising fine as they are obviously doubling.

Mands xx

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 10/07/18, 09:45 »
    Hi Shelbo,

We want to put two back in. I'm 32 so feel like we would be able to handle the consequences of having twins, but it will depend  on what the clinic says today.

I wouldn't worry about your lining. Mine measured at 8.3 on day 7 then 7.3 on day 10 but come egg collection it was 10mm. I did a lot of walking around, using my heat pad and acupuncture to try and help it.

Fingers cross your other follicles catch up.

Mands - it's definitely good news with your beta.

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #105 on: 10/07/18, 12:24 »
    Brilliant news manda. Is it possible your gp just wants to see you to do midwife referral?

For any other donor or FET folks - Iím supposed to start oestrogen tomorrow but havenít really started period yet. Is this a problem? My protocol says yes but coordinator now saying itís not an issue?

Also should get more donor info today - manda - how much did you find out?

Offline AngelJ

modify
    « Reply #106 on: 10/07/18, 14:28 »
    Hi,

Ive dipped in and out of here over the past few years....I find it hard keeping pace with the fast moving thread of chat....but love the support it gives....

im doing a cycle with reprofit in julyÖ.currently taking gonal-f 300 each day. today is day 8 of cycle.  yesterday gp identified I may have heart condition as pulse rate has been consistently high for past 2 months....so she is not sure I should be trying to get pregnant at the moment.....terrible timing.....half way through cycle!!  I have ecg Thursday and fly out Friday....cutting it fine!!Ö.

as im 42 there isn't time for me to not go ahead at the moment....(using own eggs)Ö.so think I will try and push on.  egg collection should be this coming Saturday/sunday or Monday.....then transfer would have been wed/thu/fri 20th but that part is on hold for the moment.....eeekkÖ

we booked an apartment - just hope the heat is bearable.  its got air conditioning. I almost died of heat when I was there in april have a (failed) FET.

returned in May for immunology testing and was so hot then too...Ö.

if anyone has any good food/cafť/dinner/etc recommendations please let me know. things change and there was a list circulating a couple of years ago but not sure how things are now......

good luck to everyone...... :)

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #107 on: 10/07/18, 19:43 »
    baby    that's good, nice to not have to worry about carrying those around. Have you had your transfer? How did it go, how are your embryos doing?

Shelbo    hopefully they were just hiding. With my OE cycles they always had to push on my tummy to see my follies on my left ovary or they'd have a hard time.

Mands     That's a great increase in your beta!

Mooface    Did you do the Lupron Depot/Prostap or someother downreg inj? If so you may or may not bleed, but either way you start the meds on the day you're supposed to on the calendar.

Angel   how high is your pulse and is it just high at the doctors? Do you know how to check it on your own? What were the results of your testing in May, was everything normal?

afm  done with ERA biopsy, so now just wait for results......

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 10/07/18, 20:21 »
    Yes I did depo on the 1st

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 10/07/18, 20:26 »
    Hope4life - we had two embryos transferred 1HB and 1XB, both were grade 1. It went well,  much smoother and comfortable compared to my last round. The other 5 embryos made it to blastocyst but were graded at 3 so don't think they will survive. There is one that had compacted and is grade 2 so they said they will let me know about that one. I couldn't do MACS and PICSI in the end as my husband sperm was not good on the day :(

When do you get your results?

Angel - I would recommend a place called Forkys for lunch time! For the evening we didn't really stick to health diet, the places we ate at were sunset restaurant (amazing sunset views as name suggests), tulip and an Italian just on the main square. We were stuck for four days as to where to eat due to their republic days.

I'm off to Prague tomorrow and back to UK on Thursday. Looking forward to being back home!