* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 179406 times)

0 Members

Offline hope4life

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #130 on: 13/07/18, 05:08 »
Kayte      How did your lining check go?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline IVF__2018

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #131 on: 13/07/18, 11:34 »
    Hey ladies,
    Has anybody ever been weighed at Reprofit? Iíll be honest we are due to fly out soon and my BMI is still about a stone higher than what they like?

So worried that I will get there and they will weigh me and refuse my treatment?

Help?!

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #132 on: 13/07/18, 15:33 »
    hay IVF - nope never bee weighed you just write it down on a form so they can calculate the apathetic but I always guess as im not to sure, and I have never heard of someone being turned away due to weight either so don't panic you'll be fine xx

Offline HollyDolly1

modify
    « Reply #133 on: 13/07/18, 19:30 »
    Hi ladies, just trying to get caught up on everybodyís news :)

Hope4kate, Glad you got your ERA out of the way, Iíll keep my fingers crossed for good results.  I did hear back from my coordinator at Reporofit a day ago. My doctor is Dr. Kamil Frank. Apparently, he just had a couple of questions about where I am at with my cycle and birth control pills (plan on emailing them back tonight). She also stated that they recommend fertilization with PICSI and MACS methods.

Hi HollyDolly1, I am also hoping to go to Bruno in September for DE. I am still in the early stages of sorting everything out so Iím not sure if there is enough time to arrange everything or If I will need to go a bit later in the year. We will see.

It is a lot to sort out isn't it.  I've got everything I need now so just need to try and get my head around the dates xx

Offline Mo1079

modify
    « Reply #134 on: 13/07/18, 20:37 »
    So, I finally got my protocol from Gennet today. They would've started me off with Gonal F 350 for the first 6 days then down to 200 plus 150 of menopur, then Cetrotide, Utrogestan and Ovitrelle. They sent a bunch of other forms to fill out, something that looks like the doctor should fill out about myomas and sizes of follicles, maybe its for the ultrasounds? They also wanted an ultrasound on the 22-26th day and 6th day and all the preoperative testing and EKG. And I'm still getting a pap smear that they requested results for, which I don't need for reprofit but it's good to have. Gennet says take Gonal F at night, while Reprofit says take it in the morning. uugghhhhh  :-\

I can't lie it still freaks me out that Reprofit doesn't request anything but the 8th day scan. But I still don't like that they take so long to respond, my new coordinator says "give me 3-5 days response time" huh?!  For those of you that have been to Reprofit or on your way there...do they do more testing and preparation for the procedure and prescribe other drugs later? Please tell me it's more involved than just a shot and a scan.. ^pray^

Either way, I can't go to Gennet for this round, I wouldn't get the menopur in time. If God forbid this round doesn't work, I'll hold onto Gennet's protocol and hopefully they'll still use my consultation fee towards the procedure.

Offline Janabanana13

modify
    « Reply #135 on: 13/07/18, 21:10 »
    Hey Mo, Reprofit does not do any immunologic testing themselves. I have multiple autoimmune diseases so I went through a reproductive immunologist here who did all my testing and they gave me a protocol. It really freaked me out also that Reprofit is so laid back. I asked them if there was a specific time to do my shots and they just said whenever. You really need to do your own research with them and ask questions.

Offline Mo1079

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 13/07/18, 21:59 »
    I'm still not sure what exactly the immunological tests are? What are they testing for? Is it something I should look into? But not really sure what to ask for. I'm seeing my gynecologist on Monday, so I need to make all my requests by then.

I'm considering a 6th cycle day scan but wondering if u should pay if they're not requesting it.

Did everyone here wait for their 8th day scan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 13/07/18, 22:10 »
    I asked Reprofit about getting testing done. They said they do offer it one day a week but it didnít match with my dates as I am going briefly. I did ask what exactly they test for and how much it was (I couldnít find the info on the site) but my coordinator did not answer those questions.

AFM, my day 10 scan yesterday was fine - I am starting progesterone on Monday and flying over to Vienna on Thursday! 🙂

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 13/07/18, 23:02 »
    Mo1079     I haven't been to Reprofit yet and when I go it won't be for OE. In the states when I did OE they had me do a suppression check, an US 3 days before I started my first day of stims to make sure my ovaries were completely suppressed. Then I had bloodwork and an US on day 5, day 8, and day 11 of stims. I used follistim and menopur for stims and daily lupron to make sure I didn't ovulate early. As far as immune testing my clinic in the states doesn't believe in it so I had it done the 3rd time I went to the czech. It does list it on Reprofits website, but I've already had it done so not sure what specific tests they do and how much it costs there.

Kayte    congratulations, that must be a relief!

Offline Mo1079

modify
    « Reply #139 on: 14/07/18, 00:20 »
    HopefulKate, so you didn't have any testing done beforehand?

What's the progesterone for?

Ooh how exciting!! Just a few days away

I just ordered my meds, they'll be here Tuesday. Flights are booked for the 26th! This is all starting to feel real! Now we just have to find a place to stay in Brno.

Btw, is it pronounced Bruno? Cuz that's what we've been calling it lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk