* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 167910 times)

0 Members

Offline HollyDolly1

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #170 on: 16/07/18, 20:34 »
Hi mvilma.  I have also used ultrasound direct so far and they have been really good x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #171 on: 17/07/18, 15:43 »
    Got an update that donor doing well so next nervous wait is for my mining scan on Saturday and then husband flies out next Tuesday. Canít quite beeline this is happeneknh still.

Offline HollyDolly1

modify
    « Reply #172 on: 17/07/18, 15:47 »
    Glad its going well with the donor Mooface.  It sounds like its going to fly by for you now even though it is a nervous wait x

Offline emeds

modify
    « Reply #173 on: 18/07/18, 00:56 »
    Hi Mooface, so glad you and your donor are doing well!! I am excited for you!! Can I ask you at what point did they give you dates for treatment and when did you get donor info?

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #174 on: 18/07/18, 04:26 »
    garageflower    The worry never seems to end ^hugme^ With my pregnancy with my daughter I never had morning sickness and my sore boobs, which was the only symptom I had early on, went away too so I was crying to my RE about my lack of symptoms. She had to reassure me that symptoms had nothing to do with the viability of the pregnancy, lol.

Mooface    Good news!

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #175 on: 18/07/18, 06:56 »
    Emeds - I got full donor info when donor started stims. I knew age and that she had a child for a while longer. Iíve known dates since end of May and started the pill to sync things up in Earli june.

Offline garageflower

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #176 on: 18/07/18, 08:54 »
    Morning ladies. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here really but I'm afraid it seems I'm having a miscarriage. Went to hospital yesterday as bleeding turned redder and my hcg levels are only 17. They will do a comparision test again tomorrow but for 6 weeks and 2 days it's far too low and the bleeding has increased.

I will be back here soon as I have a frostie to transfer although i can't say I'm too hopeful but wishing you all good luck and thank you for all the advice and support. Xx

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #177 on: 18/07/18, 09:01 »
    Oh garage  flower. Iím so so sorry xx

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #178 on: 18/07/18, 10:37 »
    garageflower - im so sorry lovely, stay strong, drink a lot of wine and know that im thinking of you, xx

Offline HollyDolly1

modify
    « Reply #179 on: 18/07/18, 21:14 »
    very sorry to hear that garageflower xx  ^hugme^