* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 167919 times)

0 Members

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #180 on: 18/07/18, 21:24 »
So sorry to hear this ☹️ take good care of yourself and hope you have lots of love around you.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #181 on: 19/07/18, 13:57 »
    hay guys need a med check, anyone had Gonal F pens 900iu before, asda are quoting me £284 per pen and I need 3!!!!! also about £140 for 10 menopur and £34 for ovitrille, need 7 ml of buserilin or Lupron too so need a different prescription now as I cant find the Decapeptyl 0,1mg anywhere so haven't been quoted for that yet, I know fertility 2 u are good but last time my script came to £70 and the delivery was £135!!! so told them no, also anyone have pharmwells email address, this is going to be the most ive ever spent on meds! oh well Hostel it is for September then  ???

Offline Janabanana13

modify
    « Reply #182 on: 19/07/18, 14:40 »
    garageflower I am so sorry hun.  ^hugme^  ^pray^ This is my biggest fear right now, and I am so sorry you have to go through this. Sending love, prayers and hugs.  ^hugme^  ^pray^

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #183 on: 19/07/18, 16:04 »
    That cost sounds about right for gonal f Iím afraid. My last stims cycle was over £1500 in meds.

Offline Mo1079

modify
    « Reply #184 on: 19/07/18, 16:12 »
    Alex1979 here is their email address [email protected]. I was considering ivfpharmacy.com and ivfmeds.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Mo1079

modify
    « Reply #185 on: 19/07/18, 16:16 »
    Here's what pharmwell quoted me:

Gonal-F 900 IU(66mcg)/1.5ml inj.pso.lqf.1x1.5ml
    379,00 EUR
    1x
    Cetrotide 0.25mg inj.pso.lqf.1x0.25mg
    44,00 EUR
    4x
    Ovitrelle inj.sol.1x250RG
    22,20 EUR
    1x

The gonal f pen here is $1020...yikes!!

Offline Mo1079

modify
    « Reply #186 on: 19/07/18, 16:37 »
    Garageflower, I'm so sorry, we're all here for you. ((Hugs))

I apologize for the multiple posts, this app doesn't let me delete.

A few questions for you all:

Are you supposed to abstain from sex before the retrieval/transfer?

Do you suggest taking the Gonal F pen at night or morning? I'm strongly considering taking it like at 3am here so when I'm traveling I don't have to find a random bathroom to take it 6 hours later in the afternoon. LOL

Also, when is the best time to do acupuncture in Brno? Is it around retrieval time or transfer time? I've seen people recommend someone.

I'll be there in 10 days!! The nerves are building up, I'm very emotional and snippy, could just be my period approaching

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #187 on: 19/07/18, 18:31 »
    BOOOOOOO!! trust the last go to be the most expensive one! im getting a detailed quote from asda and fertility 2 u so ill post it on here for the info, and thanks for the details for pharmwell, think ill give that bad boy a miss!

MO - take them in the evening I have always been told to inject stimms at night down reggs in the morning, might be different for you though, and yep no loving before EC or ET, although some studies show that semen does help with implantation! so if you feel like it you can xx

Offline Mo1079

modify
    « Reply #188 on: 19/07/18, 18:56 »
    Yeah I was actually surprised that Pharmwell was more expensive than the online pharmacies. It's still a fraction of the cost here in the US but kinda high compared to the rest.

Stupid question but what is downreg? Is that the Cetrotide? I just learned what the whole 4dp5dt stands for yesterday. I need a guide for all these acronyms! LOL

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #189 on: 19/07/18, 19:12 »
    down regulation its the drugs like Lupron or Buserilin to stop you producing the hormones that produce eggs, that's why ill be on high doses of gonal and menopur to produce a high egg count chemically so no egg release and no hormones to help - cetrotide also stops you ovulating but only when you have produced the eggs already, and yeah took me a while to get them all