* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 168861 times)

0 Members

Offline hope4life

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #190 on: 19/07/18, 19:34 »
garageflower    I am so very sorry ^hugme^ My heart is breaking for you.....

Alex    I didnít get stim meds, doing DD, but for what I did get Pharmawell was cheapest and cheapest and quickest delivery. I know when I did do OE in the US I called different pharmacies and they would have certain ones cheaper, so one pharmacy would have the best price on Gonal-F and a different pharmacy would have the better price on follistim. If follistim is cheaper maybe you could ask the doctor to switch you to that?

Mo     My clinic in the US had me take my stims between 7pm and 9pm each evening. If I was you I would look at my calendar and see when that time falls on stim day 1 in the CR. Meaning for me thereís a 9 hour time difference and say they are saying tomorrow (July 20) is stim day 1, if I wanted to start at 9pm in the CR but Iím still at home I would actually do my stims tomorrow between 10am and 12pm to be starting at the right time for where the EC takes place. When I did my OE cycles I did weekly acupuncture to help with egg quality. Are you already doing it at home or are you wanting to do it just on transfer day? When you contact Lucie and tell her the day and time of your transfer sheíll tell you what time the sessions will be. Also if youíre still in the CR 3 to 4 days after transfer she suggests another session to encourage implantation.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mo1079

modify
    « Reply #191 on: 19/07/18, 20:47 »
    Thanks Hopeful4life! That makes sense, they didn't really give me a time to take it, so I'll just take it here late at night (after work) so I can do it in the privacy of my home and then in the mornings in CR. She just emphasized taking it around the same time.

Do you have Lucie's contact info and pricing? I haven't done acupuncture, it's wayyyy too expensive here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #192 on: 19/07/18, 20:52 »
    Mo, sorry it's been a few years since I did an OE cycle, but it seems like you are getting lots of great help here. I am seeing Lucie for acupuncture before and after my transfer this weekend, thanks to recommendations here. This is her contact info:

Lucie Necasova
    +420 721 000 081 | [email protected] | www.ivf-acupuncture.eu | social media.com/IVFAcupunctureBrno

Well ladies, I made it to Toronto, just waiting a couple hours now for my flight. I definitely cried when DH dropped me off and walked away - sometimes this journey just feels so heavy and daunting, and lonely, at times. But I'm over it now and calm, and looking forward to some hopefully amazing movies on the plane like last time :)

Offline Mo1079

modify
    « Reply #193 on: 19/07/18, 21:35 »
    Thanks HopefulKayte, I'll definitely contact her while I'm there!

I'm so excited for you!! Please keep us posted! And please send me any recommendations, observations...anything! LOL

I hear ya, it definitely is lonely and daunting. I had a little emotional breakdown the other day just out of fear that I wasn't doing enough testing, not preparing myself enough to have the perfect outcome. And I felt like I had no one to talk to that would really understand, so I just internalized it. Now I feel like I could snap at any minute. But I'm looking forward to the traveling and new experiences with my boyfriend and hopefully what will come of this fingers crossed 🤞🏼 ...so that's brightening my days☀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #194 on: 20/07/18, 04:06 »
    Mo    Yes, definitely take at the same time. Lucie charges Ä100 for transfer day which includes before and after ET sessions, Chinese herbs that she gives you, and acupressure points she puts on your ears to be left for a week. If you do have a single session with her, like the week before or a few days after transfer, itís Ä50 for a single session.

Kayte    Iím guessing youíre settled in on your flight, hopefully enjoying some movies ;). Which airline are you flying on? Is it a direct flight to Vienna? Thank you for updating!

afm I made it through the first 9 days after my ERA no problem, now it seems like the minutes are dragging by waiting for results. I am not a patient person, I think all of my patience with this journey has been used up :o

Offline emeds

modify
    « Reply #195 on: 20/07/18, 05:18 »
    Emeds - I got full donor info when donor started stims. I knew age and that she had a child for a while longer. Iíve known dates since end of May and started the pill to sync things up in Earli june.

Mooface, Thanks for the info  :)

Offline emeds

modify
    « Reply #196 on: 20/07/18, 05:27 »
    Garageflower, I am so sorry or your loss, hang in there  ^hugme^

Hope4life, fingers crossed for good ERA results. I think this journey causes us to have more patience than we ever thought possible  :)

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #197 on: 20/07/18, 19:38 »
    I'm in Brno - in body, at least - lol! A crazy day of travel and new experiences. Found the Austrian airport train area just a tad - or a lot - confusing but all in all I made it. Enjoyed walking from the hotel to find a lovely square and some nice cafes and outdoor music. Hoping I can get some sleep before acupuncture and the transfer tomorrow.

How much water do you drink - and when - before a transfer? I didn't get any details about the transfer except for the time and the cost (finally, lol.) I wrote my coordinator to check, she is out-of-office. I got a brief reply from someone else but not as clear as I would like heading into this!

Hope4life, when do you get your results back? Garageflower, just another note to say thinking of you and sending you a big hug. Hello to EOE!

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #198 on: 20/07/18, 19:46 »
    Kayte! So good to see you made it! Iíve been checking all morning for your update. I think things are a little more confusing when you have a lack of sleep and are probably a little anxious, at least thatís how it is for me. Iím glad youíre enjoying yourself a bit. Hopefully had something yummy :). I havenít been to Reprofit, but each of the other clinics I have been to in the CR were like that too, not any specific instructions on how much to drink and when. Itís different than my transfers in the states, they didnít want my bladder so full that it was bursting. So I think you just drink a couple glasses so your bladder isnít empty. Is Lucie coming to your room at the hotel or are you having acupuncture at Reprofit? The results are supposed to take 2 to 3 weeks. Not sure if thatís from the time they take the biopsy or from when they charge my credit card.

emeds    That was true for me when we were trying to conceive our first, it took us 9 years, and I was shocked at the patience I developed. Way more than I ever thought I had! Now itís only been 2 years trying for the 2nd and it feels so much harder, lol. Maybe I just blocked how hard it was from my memory ;D

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #199 on: 20/07/18, 20:06 »
    Hey Hope - you are the sweetest :) She is coming to the hotel before and after the transfer - I requested late check-out at 1pm in order to come back and relax afterward and have the second treatment done. My bus leaves 4.5 hours later... I know they will hold my bag for me, I suppose I'll just visit a cafť or something while I wait?

I went for a lovely walk looking for a place for dinner, but most places didn't have menu posted or a bilingual one. I ended up sitting down at what turned out to be an extreme dessert cafe - then realized there are dessert restaurants everywhere lol! Had a massive strawberry and whip cream crepe - the most meal-like thing they had, and.... I'm definitely not complaining. Fun to explore a new place, even if I'm not quite sure what day or time it is!