* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 179408 times)

0 Members

Offline Mooface

modify
Retrofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #20 on: 2/07/18, 20:52 »
Ah looks like we wonít be there together. Iím going on the 29th. Quite daunted about going alone.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 3/07/18, 07:09 »
    Hi Ladies,

I'm currently out in Brno and had my day 10 scan done yesterday. My lining was thinner than I expected, having been scanned on the 7th day by babybond and measuring at 8.3mm to now being 7.2mm. The clinic said it's fine but to me it seems 7.2 is not thick enough. Any thoughts? My egg collection is booked in for Thursday.

For those ladies coming out here in the next week or so, bring a cardigan or something for the evenings as it's a lot cooler here in the mornings and evenings.

Offline Twinkle428

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 3/07/18, 10:53 »
    Hi Ladies,

I'm currently out in Brno and had my day 10 scan done yesterday. My lining was thinner than I expected, having been scanned on the 7th day by babybond and measuring at 8.3mm to now being 7.2mm. The clinic said it's fine but to me it seems 7.2 is not thick enough. Any thoughts? My egg collection is booked in for Thursday.

For those ladies coming out here in the next week or so, bring a cardigan or something for the evenings as it's a lot cooler here in the mornings and evenings.
    What estrogen are u on ? Certain types I have heard putting one vaginally can help build the lining up ... estrofem I had and did it near transfer x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 3/07/18, 12:25 »
    I'm not on any estrogen supplements nor did they recommend it. I've booked in with Lucie tomorrow to have an acupuncture session done in the hopes that will increase. Also been sitting with my heat pad and walking a lot more.

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 3/07/18, 16:23 »
    Mooface, today is (finally) Day 1 for me, so it looks like transfer will be around the 21st for me.

Ladies, where do you like to stay? I read through the Brno topic about hotels, etc., but the posts are older so I would prefer some current advice. I will only be there for 2 days (1 day of sleep after travel/time-change, then transfer day, then leaving next morning I hope) and I will be here for the first time by myself. So my main criteria for hotel would be: 1) air-conditioned, 2) food/meals available nearby or within hotel. Based on Google Maps searching, I'm not sure if staying near the clinic or a little further away but taking a taxi in would be best. Thank you for any recommendations!

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 3/07/18, 17:12 »
    Hi Hopefulkayte,

I'm currently out in Brno and staying at the best western international. It's literally a couple mins walk into town and about 7-10 mins walk for food. I've got a taxi to the clinic which cost 200 koruna and is about 7 mins car journey. X

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #26 on: 3/07/18, 17:27 »
    Kayte - Iíve gone for pension integrity because itís right by the clinic and does breakfast. I also will be in Brno only 30 hours so figured proximity to clinic was the best option. Cost 50 euros for the night.
    Iíll be there 29th-30th.

Offline garageflower

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 3/07/18, 17:47 »
    We tended to stay near centre and took the tram to the clinic which was really reliable. However if you're staying for a short time you're probably best to be near the clinic. The tram number 1 was the line we used from near the opera house and tesco x

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 3/07/18, 18:17 »
    Thanks so much!!

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #29 on: 3/07/18, 19:05 »
    Hello Ladies,

Sorry not been on here all week. Been trying to distract myself and watched the whole 6 series of teen wolf- american show on netflix lol but i enjoyed it. I am now back at work. Yesterday I did not leave the office and today I saw two clients. Both very quiet days and I had finisehed by 14:30 both days so cam e home early (the perks of community MH nursing  ;)

I have been experiencing cramping on and off for about 5-6 days now and on saturday morning 4am i was woken by a really strong cramp. Also, a strange aversion to salted butter which i could only taste fat strangley  which is very unusual as i'm a butter cream and full fat milk lover.
    I still feel peaceful within myself and i do hope that the above symptoms are not psychosomatic. I've held off testing as of yet. Today I am 9DP5DT of two blastocysts one hatching. I think I'm scared to test  ^twitch^ . My OTD is Sunday (8th). I planned to wait and test on Sunday then have changed my mind to Saturday and now i'm thinking maybe Friday  ^idiot^ . I have only brought ONE FR test to prevtent serial testing  ^police^ . I'm excited and anxious at the same time which is weird because it's the same bodily response.

Garage flower, congratulations  ^pray^

Jana Wow sweetie so happy for you  ^pray^

Mooface, I'm fine thankyou being putting my head in the sand a bit how about you ?

Twinkle, I'm here  :)  been distracting myself +++

Alex, I am praying for you too ^pray^

Shelbo,  good luck and prayers that this is your cycle  ^pray^

HopefulKayte good luck to you too. I think staying close to the town maybe okay for you for food etc. The tram (no 1) is frequent and stops a 1 minute walk from the clinic. We trammed it and got a taxi after transfer then flew home the next day sand got the tram and bus to the airport.  ^pray^

Baby1985 good luck. Lucie is fab! I used her on my transfer day which was on sunday 26th june and she came to me at 8:30 am and 11:30 am! I highly recommend her services. I still have the acupressure points she stuck in my ear although one has come off after washing my hair but I have used them multiple times per day.  ^pray^

TTFN, Mands xx