* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 168882 times)

0 Members

Offline hope4life

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #200 on: 20/07/18, 20:25 »
Kayte   You will love Lucie she is so sweet and calming. If you have time and feel up to it you could check out the Cathedral of St Peter and St Paul or Spilberk Castle while you wait to go back to Vienna. Or thereís the mall. Or get a good lunch. Lokal has a location there, donít know if you went to one of the locations in Prague. I really enjoyed the restaurant at the Grandeeza when I stayed there and they have lunch. Thatís good that youíre able to check out a little later. Yes, Brno has lots of dessert places!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #201 on: 20/07/18, 21:05 »
    hay guys well got my quotes and SAVED LOADS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D haven't found Lupron yet but

Asda

Menopur x 3 - 443.32
    Gonal F 900iu Pens x3 - 886.00
    Overtrille - 34.32

Total £1323.43

Fertility 2 U

Menopur x 3 - 240.00
    Gonal F 900iu Pens x3 - 432.00
    Overtrille - 10.00

TOTAL £747.00 INC £65.00 delivery!!!!!! screw the hostel a hotel it is!

good luck my fellow IVFers and keep us posted xx

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #202 on: 20/07/18, 21:15 »
    Wow Alex what a difference! Thatís great news!

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #203 on: 21/07/18, 13:15 »
    Had my scan today. Day 11 oestrogen. Donors egg collection is weds and my transfer therefore in 10days. Lining was 11.5mm and trilaminar. Am now stressing thatís too thick with 10 days to go.

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #204 on: 22/07/18, 04:45 »
    Mooface     That sounds great! Always something to stress about. My lining with my daughter was 14 on day 10. :)

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #205 on: 22/07/18, 10:23 »
    Mooface - don't panic too much when you trigger and start the foof balls your lining will change anyway, as long as you have a triple layer and a good blood flow to feed your little bean when it attaches your good to go, my linings where all between 5.1 and 10.4 got and kept my BFP on 6.1, xx

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #206 on: 22/07/18, 14:23 »
    Thing is Alex I donít trigger as itís donor eggs? I start the dreaded bullets on weds.

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #207 on: 22/07/18, 15:47 »
    the trigger and the balls do the same thing, I researched this for months and asked lots of different doc,s advice, as my lining was always thin but the clinics said it dosent matter as on EC if it is still thin they will give you the oestrogen jab to help, well with the drugs I was on if couldn't of done!  but each doc I spoke to said the trigger and ball change the lining so even though the mm increase its a different layer that does, hence needing the triple layers to begin with as mine was 6.1mm I thought I had no chance but theres always hope! so sounds like your all good, I think you should be worried at +20 x

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 24/07/18, 20:51 »
    Itís very quiet - is everyone ok?

So Iím
    Home alone as my husband is Brno ready for the donors egg collection tomorrow. This is so weird. I donít know how to feel. Iím currently terrified there will be some disaster and none to transfer on Monday.

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #209 on: 24/07/18, 21:07 »
    Mooface    I was thinking the same thing! Very quiet, been looking for Kayte's update of how her transfer went this weekend. When are you leaving?

afm just got my ERA results back, showed I'm receptive at 120 hours of Crinone. So now to start planning!