* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 162789 times)

0 Members

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
modify
Retrofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #30 on: 3/07/18, 19:38 »
Mandamae, nice idea on only buying one test - that's a good strategy  :) Your symptoms sound very promising, fingers crossed for you!!

I have done acupuncture before and after transfer here and in Prague... I was thinking maybe to skip it this time with everything being new and being there for a short time, but with those recommendations I think I will look into Lucie too. Is she arranged through the clinic, or through a nearby practice?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 3/07/18, 19:54 »
    Hi Kayte,

I found here through the internet and emailed her.
    Here's her contact page: http://ivf-acupuncture.eu/?page_id=51 

Mands xx

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 3/07/18, 19:57 »
    Hopefulkayte - I asked my coordinator at reprofit and they recommended her. She comes to your hotel before and after transfer to do the sessions. She has quoted me 2700 czk for the treatment.

Her email address is - [email protected]
    Website - http://www.ivf-acupuncture.eu/

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 3/07/18, 20:12 »
    I am so grateful for all the assistance here - you ladies rock! And you're speedy too!

I'm definitely booking her - thank you so much!

One last question - do you do the Chinese herbs? I've never done them before at Gennet - mainly because I didn't allot any additional currency for it and I only knew about the cost of the acu in advance.

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 3/07/18, 20:24 »
    kayte,

Lucie will give you a bottle of Chinese herbs 8 tabs three times a day which will last you a week which is included in the price. 2700 Koruna is what I paid which is approximately 90

She gets booked up quick though so make sure you book her as soon as you know your transfer date.

Mands xx

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 3/07/18, 20:35 »
    Hi Mands,

Did you take the tablets? I've read some older post and some of them did not actually consume the tablets as they didn't know what was in it or didn't want it to affect the embryo.

Thanks xx

Offline Twinkle428

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 3/07/18, 20:51 »
    Mooface, today is (finally) Day 1 for me, so it looks like transfer will be around the 21st for me.

Ladies, where do you like to stay? I read through the Brno topic about hotels, etc., but the posts are older so I would prefer some current advice. I will only be there for 2 days (1 day of sleep after travel/time-change, then transfer day, then leaving next morning I hope) and I will be here for the first time by myself. So my main criteria for hotel would be: 1) air-conditioned, 2) food/meals available nearby or within hotel. Based on Google Maps searching, I'm not sure if staying near the clinic or a little further away but taking a taxi in would be best. Thank you for any recommendations!
    We stayed at a lovely apartment right near supermarkets and food (inc mc ds) lol and 10 min on a tram to right outside the clinic if u want the name of it let me no .... it's right near a big black clock

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 3/07/18, 21:00 »
    Yes Baby I did. I googled them prior to taking them. Lucie is professional and wouldn't give you anything that will harm. She would damage her reputation wouldn't she? She is very knowledgable and has many qualifications both chinese and western. Her's her 'About me' page: http://ivf-acupuncture.eu

Mands xx

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 3/07/18, 21:06 »
    Ah Twinkle,

The time machine I called it the big Black clock without the L  ;D .

If you like spooky or just history go to the ossary at St James it's very interesting and second largest after the Paris catacombs. I'd add a picture but not sure whats going on as its asking me for a http location.

Mands xx

Offline Janabanana13

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 3/07/18, 22:53 »
    HopefulKayte We stayed at the Barcelo with was great and close to food, but not super close to the clinic.

Mands so nice to hear from you finally! I was getting worried! I have been having cramping too-only sometimes but when I do get it, it is really strong. It's nice to know that you are having that too. And hey hopefully it's a good sign for both of us then! I can't believe you haven't tested yet!! I don't know how they figure out OTD because today is technically 2 weeks post ovulation/egg collection. I feel like they make us wait a long time for OTD. Isn't it supposed to be 2 weeks since ovulation?

So I had tested on Saturday and had a faint positive then I tested Sunday night and it was darker, then Monday morning it was even darker. So I called my doctor to order a blood pregnancy test already on Monday (13dpo). My beta is 56. So I am officially pregnant!! We are in shock. I wanted to know early since I have autoimmune issues that need to be addressed. And they will be repeating beta on Thursday. So  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^ for an increase in beta!! Still a long way to go! But this is the farthest we have ever gotten. I feel very bloated and have strong intermittent cramps- possibly from the progesterone though. Hopefully that is normal.  :-\

Haha Mands! We actually saw a t shirt in Brno that joked about the black clock. lol and yes the ossuary was neat.
     ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^reiki^
    Hoping and praying for good news in the next week for everyone!!