* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 177747 times)

0 Members

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #3020 on: 12/11/19, 20:05 »
Positive vibes, I was on aspirin my last cycle from day 2 and then from transfer day onwards, it was aspirin one day, clexane the next, so I'm sure they are adding in aspirin as a precaution.  I don't think it will do any harm.  I don't have any known clotting issues and my pregnancy went well.  Don't be afraid to ask again though for your own piece of mind, I find reprofit good for answering questions- Svetlana, my co-ordinator is anyway.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3021 on: 12/11/19, 20:23 »
    unexplained, I just checked my emails and found my protocol from last time, we used embryoglue.  It was a successful cycle, whether it was to do with this or not, I don't know.  I will use it again next time though.

Offline unexplained12345

modify
    « Reply #3022 on: 12/11/19, 20:31 »
    Thankyou Taraeob, I am leaning towards the glue as well

Offline mvilma6

modify
    « Reply #3023 on: 13/11/19, 09:57 »
    Hi unexplained,

i dont have experience with aspirin but we also used glue. on our last cycle (positive) we opted for all the adds we could/they suggested and so far im nearly 13 weeks pregnant.

if we go for a 2nd baby i will do the same. its expensive but at least you have tried all possible options, that was our thoughts.

xx

Offline unexplained12345

modify
    « Reply #3024 on: 13/11/19, 16:20 »
    Thank you guys!  I have an appointment in the states tomorrow to check out my lining and hyrdrasalpinx. I am worried because I have not taken progesteron yet so the fluid will still be there but worse

I emailed the doctor yesterday and have not heard from him. I also asked my doctors here to  request all my medical records and they said it would take 2-4 days. I heard vitamin E helps and wanted to ask anyone if they took that before FET or with fluid issues.

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3025 on: 13/11/19, 20:12 »
    Hi everyone

Thanks for support & kindness from You all. So I went to the Drís today everything is looking good & protocol fine. Aspirin is no problem & all good

Also have a scan date booked.

I didnít have glue, in fact it wasnít recommended to me.

Sending baby dust to all. Iím feeling a lot more confident now having seen the Dr, spoken to Reprofit Dr (who is blinking fabulous).

Also having dry wretched today over the toilet in what can only be described as the worse bout of morning sickness - without being sick - Iíve ever experienced!

Hoping those currently about to transfer are successful xx

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3026 on: 13/11/19, 22:15 »
    Hello,

Complete IVF newbie. I have unexplained secondary infertility and have experienced an early miscarriage as well as a 21 week loss. The losses have been devastating as you can imagine. I'm 39 and as we have struggled to conceive for 8 so long (8 years) we've decided to go ahead with own egg IVF.

We are looking to go to Reprofit in Brno in January. I'm chatting with one of the assistants via email. However as a total newbie I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and don't really understand the different processes - stimming, egg retrieval etc.

Would anyone be willing to private message me to help me understand how this works??!

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3027 on: 14/11/19, 17:33 »
    Absolutely devastated. Iíve had a massive bleed that landed me in A & E who did nothing but send me home. Had morning sickness, was fine - then lunchtime started bleeding. The hospital sent me home & have said to wait for the scan in 2 weeks & said there is nothing they can do as I would still show up as pregnant & could be as some women can bleed in pregnancy.

They have said all is not lost & progesterone is upped to the max

However I feel that is it. Spent the afternoon in tears, had a break down at A& E & am bereft.

Iím heartbroken. Iím praying for a miracle & intervention.

Offline mvilma6

modify
    « Reply #3028 on: 14/11/19, 18:47 »
    Positive, just have hope. I also had a huge bleed over night when i was 5 weeks. AE didnt do anything apaet from confirm bleed but following morning i went to EPU and on the scan we saw sac and yolc (no heartbeat as it was too early). I was 100% sure i lost it but it did stay with me. Not sure how mny weeks you are but might be worrh ask for a scan.  Send u massive positive energy xx

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3029 on: 14/11/19, 19:11 »
    Thankyou so much MVilma6 xxx Iím 5 weeks today. They wouldnt send me up to early P unit for a scan despite our request and the nurses - the Unit said they canít scan me as they canít scan everyone & that theyíd scan me in 2 weeks time at my appointment.

It has been an horrific day. A horrific London Hospital - not actually the nurses fault. Reprofit have now given me double the amount of Progesterone Iím on.

Iím just praying 🙏  you message has given me a boost so a huge thankyou x

I just donít understand- had pregnancy symptoms even today & everything was ok at the Drís yest - even this morning was ok up until lunchtime