* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 177744 times)

0 Members

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #3030 on: 14/11/19, 19:46 »
Positive vibes hang in there, maybe there's an explanation for it. Why dont you book an early scan privately. I used ultrasound direct. Ask for a scan with angela or Katharina, they are great, I really rate them. Perhaps wait a few day till Monday / Tuesday so that more can be seen on a scan. Could be a haematoma or some women just bleed. K x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline unexplained12345

modify
    « Reply #3031 on: 14/11/19, 21:24 »
    I am so sorry positivevibes, hope everything goes well for you. Just relax and pray, thats all you can do right now. I know this must be so hard, I can't imagine what your going through, but I  think everything is going to be okay. I know a few ladies that bled and all was okay, they have healthy babies now.

Dodoro: You can dm me if you have any questions, I had ivf there 3 years ago and all went well.

I went to the dr today and there was still fluid and I have not ovulated as of yet. The doctor did email me and said he wouldn't know if that is an issue until I get to reprofit.
    I am so dumb I booked a private taxi from vie to brno for 300 Euro just because I do not want to deal with the buses and trains and get lost. I just want someone to pick me up and take me straight to my hotel.
    I think I am deciding again embryo glue to the more I read about it. decisions decisions
    I start my progesterone tomorrow morning, hopefully that will clear up the fluid is what I read

Offline Happydayzz

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3032 on: 14/11/19, 21:40 »
    Hi ladies,

I hope you dont mind me joining this thread. I have just arrived in Brno and will be staying out here for a couple of weeks. I am 40 and have had two failed cycles in London and we thought we would try Reprofit due to good reviews.

Can anyone recommend a acupuncturist please? I am also trying to buy pomegranate juice and must have walked into haf a dozen places and no where seems to sell it. Does anyone know where I can buy some please? Many thanks in advance. xx

Online Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3033 on: 14/11/19, 22:12 »
    Positive Vibes- i am so sorry you are going thru this; i hope you can book a private scan; upping the progesterone is all you can do

Unexplained- if the taxi ride makes you feel more relaxed from Vienna to Brno then it is worth it. I always just go to the obb station at the airport purchase a ticket to the main train station and from there just buy the ticket to Brno direct train. I always just ask for help from the sales person and directions
    Good luck

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3034 on: 15/11/19, 07:39 »
    Well the bleeding stopped yest and overnight but seems to have started a bit now and I have mild cramping

I said to Reprofit 5 times was I on enough Progestrone - I emailed them and the answer every time was yes I was.

My gut instinct is that I wasn't on enough progestrone and I am failing to understand why they refused to up it, as actually it would not have been harmful in anyway. ^ 6 pregnancy tests, all positive with strong lines came up. I had massive pregnancy symptoms & good progetsrone last week, which to me suggested it could have been twins - I has 2 embryo's trans

My protocol was 6mg of Estrofam and 25 mg Prolutex (which is equv to 800mg Ugesteran). On the official test day I was pregnant they introduced 75 mg aspirin.

I feel like it is now hopeless. We are probably going for a scan next week, but to be honest because we'd have to wait only another week for a free scan I almost think I'd rather do that than waste more money than we already have.

I had an intrellips drip at 10 a Upper Wimpole St - Independent nursing services the afternoon before this happened . They admistered from a bottle and nt bag- the IV drip )I questioned this on this at the time as I was concerned. They also flushed it out with Saline at the end which I am also now massively questioning as I've never seen this done. I woke up in the morning with extreme de-hydration. Frankly I'm now questioning absolutely everything to be fair and trying to find the reason as to why this has happened. My pregnancy symptoms were so strong.

I'm trying to think that if it was twins, maybe what was rejected yest was one of the embryos, because the other one was stronger and is ok and well in me still.

I'm taking today off and am staying in bed - in the whole journey this is by far the lowest I've ever felt, I'm absolutely heartbroken

I'm wondering how quickly you can go again after this and if it good to go again straight away. We have 4 frozen, but I'm also worried frozen aren't any good/ or as good. I also don't know how long it takes (the process).

I've also wondered if I'm too fat I'm a size 16. (because of these bloody meds, before I was a 14)

Time is running out for m, I'm 44 next year 45 it has to happen in my 44th year or not at all which is why we went straight to donor eggs. It's like a double kick in the teeth when it works with donor eggs, then you lose the pregnancy.

I don't seem to have any of the morning sickness or heartburn I had even up to yest morning. Not sure how I'm going to get through this one

Offline Cloudy_Lemonade

modify
    « Reply #3035 on: 15/11/19, 09:45 »
    Positive vibes: so sorry this is happening to you :(

As someone said, for your own peace of mind, you can go privately for a scan to check is the sac(s) is/ are there.

Itís very possible that you may be losing one of the babies and the other one is still there or even this being a subchorionic Haematoma (sch). If it is sch You would  like to know ASAP since aspirin can make it worse and put any potentially implanted embryos at risk.

Sch can be detected on scans, and depending on where they are located they can bleed more ore less for instance, if they are very close to your cervix you can see more bleeding although this ones have better prognosis than the sch higher up.

The fact that you are still getting strong positive pregnancy tests is quite reassuring in my opinion. In my experience in forum ladies that are having chemical pregnancies the pregnancy tests start coming lighter and lighter every time they test.

Not sure if, in the worse case scenario of this being a chemical, you could go for a frozen cycle straight away just because you did get pregnant on this cycle so they will want for your hormones and body to go back to normal. I did go straight after my 2 first cycles, but thatís because Iíve had BFNs

Wishing you the best of luck and lots of strength for the next few days. xxx

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3036 on: 15/11/19, 10:33 »
    Hi Cloudy

Thanks. the bleeding has stopped since the progestrone increase and stopped over night with some but not much spotting this morning. 

I also have heartburn starting up similar to how it's been everyday for me since BFP. I'm trying to take this as a positive sign and we're booking scan for earliest we can next week as they can't get us in until Weds.

I'm praying this heartburn means one is cooking in there nicely and ousted out the other embryo and that it will all be ok. I stopped the aspirin yest and am not to take any at the moment. The irony being this also only happened after they introduced the aspirin and intrellip drip

I just feel utterly bereft.

Offline Choupi15

modify
    « Reply #3037 on: 15/11/19, 11:47 »
    Hi Ladies,

I need some advice regarding Reprofit. A bit of background on me , i have egg quality issues did 3 cycles without any success. I am looking to do a fresh cycle and also look at Donor eggs.

Any advice if anyone of you had done this ?. I have Endometriosis and follow immune therapy , how is reprofit and what is the no risk scheme. Any suggestions will help. I am looking to start next year.

Any positive pregnancy and who is the best doctor and cordinator to talk to. I am based in london

Thanks a lot

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3038 on: 15/11/19, 11:54 »
    Positive vibes, don't worry about the intralipids - I did three of those at Independent nursing and it's normal to wash out with saline solution at the end. Some women actually get their entire intralipid solution mixed with saline from the start (to thin the solution. but if you come with a letter from Reprofit then it usually says pure version on it and for us at Reprofit they don't thin it with saline). If intralipids help at all (other than peace of mind for us) then it will give you 'extra padding and nourishment' for the embryo as the nurse there put it to me (they usually give it to ill people who cannot eat). It does lower your blood nk cells though so your immune system will be compromised - that's the main aim in IVF so that it let's the embryo implant and thus I cannot imagine it would have done anything negative for you (just a word of warning: I caught a cold at the same time I took my last drip and then my body wasn't fighting the cold anymore and I've now had a cough for 3 weeks; but who cares about a cough if the fetus is still there!). I think you need to be more careful with clexane and aspirin as it thins the blood. I'd stop those with any bleeding. Your theory could be right that perhaps you had 2 in there and either one failed or as cloudy mentioned as well that maybe you just have a haematoma. I'd just go for a scan anyway to make sure they are/it is in the right place to start with. A hundred pounds more won't make a difference in the grand scheme of things if it gives you peace of mind. Another truly amazing place I can recommend (other than Angela and Katharina at U.D.) is the charity called fetal medicine centre - they are absolutely wonderful there. All the best!

Offline unexplained12345

modify
    « Reply #3039 on: 15/11/19, 16:59 »

Mimi1010, it does give me a peace of mind. I get lost and flustered real easily and I don't want to give myself even more stress.

I will be in Brno next week, Tuesday/Wedsnesday/and leaving Thursday morning. I decided against the glue, it is not the cost but i just don't want to put anything on my embryos, idk

Positivevibes, when i had twins, i just continued the same amount of progesterone 400mg AM and 400 PM. I made sure to lay down for at least 30 minutes