* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 177736 times)

0 Members

Offline Postivevibes

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #3050 on: 19/11/19, 19:11 »
Padellina & Mvilma6 thanks so much for your support and love.

Update ***Still no more bleeding, just very tired, I keep waking up needing the bathroom in the night about 3/4 times, this has been going on for sometime. Last night I also woke up because Iíd soaked the bed with sweat & had to put a towel on the mattress.

Iíve just been exhausted but this is probably because of the week I had last week. The good news is, 6 days later and we have a strong pregnancy test read. Which is a surprise and a welcome one at that.

Iím still hoping but trying not to raise my hopes too much, I really hoped Iíd have some respite when we had the BFP, after the stress of getting through the first part of the process.  We have a scan next week at 6 and a half weeks. Iím just praying 🙏 My friend also said itís not really til 8 weeks that she thinks weíll really know.

It's still showing that I'm pregnant so I am thanking everything for that.

Sending lots of love to all x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Padellina

modify
    « Reply #3051 on: 19/11/19, 19:40 »
    Hi mvilma6

Thank you so much and huge congratulations on your pregnancy!!

I sent them an email and they got back to me  suggesting a mini ivf but I will send them more details regarding my situation so they can advise. I didnít know about the possibility of arranging a Skype conversation. I will definitely ask them. Many thanks for suggesting!

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3052 on: 25/11/19, 07:38 »
    Howís everyone doing out there? So yest was 10 days after I bled at 5 weeks & we did a pregnancy test, again (need to take out shares in Clear Blue)

Iíve been taking the tests in the evening and after drinking water - this is to ensure I was taking the tests at the weakest time possible so not get my hopes up.

10 days on the test is still coming up a BFP & we have a scan tomorrow. I have a few symptoms as well. Still waiting for morning sickness - though my mate thinks that will hit round week 7/8

I do feel nauseous in the evenings, bloated, tired, frequently running to the loo! Sore boobs.

Tomorrow is our scan - keep it all crossed 🤞 I think this little baby 🍼 is hopefully wanting to stay with us. Iím also hoping the fact so long after we are still getting a great strong  BFP reading - is good sign

Offline Crazycats42

modify
    « Reply #3053 on: 25/11/19, 18:56 »
    Hi all, I hope itís ok to join this group. Iíve spent weeks reading back over previous posts and have learnt a tremendous amount of information, so thank you very much. Iíve read your updates with fingers crossed for positive outcomes of your fresh or frozen transfers.
    I hope youíre doing ok Positivevibes - what a stressful time youíve had!
    Thereís been a lot of bfpís with this clinic at the moment and it is this and all of your positive reviews and experiences that convinced me to give them a try.
    Afm - I am 46 and my partner canít have children so we are going for Embryo Donation. We were hoping to cycle in January but unfortunately have to push this back a few months as I need a mammogram, Pap smear and glucose test and some of this will have to be done privately as my GP is not at all helpful (iíve had to pay for the other tests - tsh, amh etc) privately as well.  Iím in Scotland so Iím talking about the NHS.
    Iíve been communicating with Efrat, who has been lovely, and we have our donors profiles for the embryo, and the medicine protocol already, so just need to do those last tests and then start
    I hope everyone Iíve been reading about is doing well and sorry for the long post
     Sarah

Hi sorry for gate crashing. Weíve just been told that we canít move forward with adoption, so are back looking at egg/embryo donation.  Sarah Iíd be interested to hear how you get on x

Offline mvilma6

modify
    « Reply #3054 on: 26/11/19, 11:31 »
    Postivevibes, just sending best wishes and waiting to hear your amazing news from todays scan

xx ^pray^

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3055 on: 26/11/19, 13:54 »
    Devastating news today. The sac has grown but they cannot see anything in there. 6 weeks & 5 days

Have to go back next week But they are pretty sure i miscarried

Heartbroken

Offline IVFKAT

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3056 on: 26/11/19, 22:16 »
    Oh positivevibes I am so sorry to hear that. What an awful day it must have been, so awful. Did they suggest any bloods at all to check your HGC levels and how they are doubling?  My thoughts and prayers are with you whilst you wait for your next scan and as you navigate your way through the next couple of weeks. Take care, will be thinking of you. Much love xxx

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3057 on: 26/11/19, 22:38 »
    Thanks IVF Kat.

They said twice to me they donít need a bloodtest to determine the miscarriage at this scan or the last one. Which Iíve questioned but I think they will take my blood next week.  It is definite that it has gone as they can see nothing in the sac so next week will just be routeen. Then theyíll tell me what they will do to get rid of the sac if it is still there.

Iím so heartbroken & broken by this journey & to top it off Iíve a huge cyst on one of my ovaries that needs to be removed & have pregnancy symptoms with positive pregnancy test - & no baby.

Indescribable grief. I feel absolutely shocked & utterly utterly broken.
    Plus the woman next door to us gives birth in Dec

We will try again the question is how soon is advisable to have the best chance of success

Offline AdelineX

modify
    « Reply #3058 on: 27/11/19, 19:35 »
    I am so very sorry Positivevibes! This is so painful and unfair. Usually they make you wait for 2-3 months and you can try again. Next time will be luckier, it must be. Hugs and love, take good care and try to focus on you and DH, it is such a vulnerable moment...

Offline mvilma6

modify
    « Reply #3059 on: 28/11/19, 13:57 »
    Postivevibes im so so sorry, my heart is broken with your news. i was just waiting to see the happy news. i cant even imagine the pain you are going trough.  ^eyes^

take your time to heal as much as you can and you will find the strength to go again. make sure your love ones are there to support you trough this

Xx