* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 177762 times)

0 Members

Offline Crysta

• Un-Ranked
modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #3070 on: 7/12/19, 12:19 »
Hi lovely ladies
I'll be going to reprofit in Jan for embryo donation, if all goes well. I will be needing intralipid infusions when I come back to the uk. Do you have any suggestions where I could have them cheaper? My previous uk clinic was charging £250 a pop!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3071 on: 8/12/19, 15:22 »
    Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

We bit the bullet and decided to go back for another round of DD after our last FET failed. I had 2 top grade embryos transferred last Sunday so fingers crossed.

Today I have what feels like a really heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, almost like AF is going to arrive  :(. I didn't get this with the FET and I don't remember if I had to when our transfer worked and we had our son...... Has anyone else had this and gone on to have a positive result? I almost feel bloated and my jeans feel a bit tighter than usual  :( and we're only 1 week post transfer  :'(

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3072 on: 11/12/19, 22:30 »
    Hello! Sorry bit of a strange question. Anyone based in the UK using lenzetto estrogen skin spray at all at the moment? Reprofit had subscribed it to me...

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3073 on: 18/12/19, 09:48 »
    Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

We had our transfer nearly 3 weeks ago now, had a BFP on Sunday (and Monday)....but today I've woken up and I'm bleeding  :'(

I'm presuming that it's all over for us and it was a CP. I've contacted our co-ordinator but she's away until January, so I've emailed Dr Hana as I'm not sure what to do now..... Do I continue with the meds or just stop? It's too early for a scan (I'm 5+1) and my GP won't usually offer HCG tests because I had treatment overseas.....

What to do? Anyone have any advice?

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline mvilma6

modify
    « Reply #3074 on: 18/12/19, 10:06 »
    Hi Jippy,

DEFINITELY carry on with drugs you have been prescribed until doctor tells you to stop.

on our first transfer (negative) i bleed before my due date and they asked me to carry on with treatment until test day showed a negative.
    Second transfer (positive) i bleed at 6 weeks and went to AE at night, they confirmed the bleed but didnt do anything else apart from referring me to EPU unit following morning. i was 100% sure i lost it. when we had the scan at EPU the sca was there but not much more so had to go again after 10 days and we saw the heartbeat.

Can you not call your EPU unit and go and see someone?   when i went the nurse gave me a leaflet about early bleed in pregnancy, it seems soooooo common but nevertheless massively scary

wish you the best

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3075 on: 18/12/19, 10:41 »
    Hi mvilma,

Unfortunately our local EPU will only see women after 6 weeks (I'm only 5+1) and you have to be referred by the GP you can't contact them directly.

But thanks for the advice. I'll keep taking the meds and see what happens.......

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3076 on: 18/12/19, 10:42 »
    Jippy I would increase your progesterone also incase itís on the low side.

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3077 on: 18/12/19, 12:42 »
    Hi Stacy,

Thanks. I'm currently taking one injection of Prolutex each day so just take 2 instead? I had my progesterone tested the day after ET and was told it was fine......

But I'm not getting a response from the clinic so I'm at a bit of a loss tbh!

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline AdelineX

modify
    « Reply #3078 on: 19/12/19, 00:04 »
    Hi Jippy I'm so sorry this is scary for you, please don't lose hope.
    There is always someone on duty at Reprofit, you could write at  [email protected] or even better call +420 774 117 766, this is their number for emergency situations. They have a doctor on call, so don't hesitate to contact them.

Is there any possibility you could add some progesterone vaginal pessaries to your treatment? I mean, could you buy Utrogestan or Crinone from a pharmacy? Prolutex may not be enough on its own.
    Dr. Hana, unfortunately, is a massive disappointment with her frequent out of office situation. She did the same when I cycled with her in 2018.

Don't stop medication. If you could manage to book an ultrasound privately, the gestational sac should be visible at 5+ weeks, I saw mine at 5+3 and the embryo (no heartbeat that early, though, I heard it at 6 weeks).

Keeping everything crossed for you!

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3079 on: 19/12/19, 08:32 »
    Hi,

Thanks AnnaKay.

I got a response from Dr Hana in the end and she told me to up the Prolutex and have a blood test. I've had the test this morning so will wait and see, however I did another urine test this morning and the line was almost non -existent so it looks like this was a CP.

Completely gutted as I'm running out of tries, especially at my age. Plus the hassle of having to travel and drag along my poor toddler every time.

What a great Christmas present hey?  :'(

Jippy
    xxxx