* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 177756 times)

0 Members

Offline AdelineX

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #3080 on: 19/12/19, 15:50 »
Oh Jippy I'm so sorry! This is so hard and I can only imagine how you feel. Take some time to take care of yourself, and see how you feel. This is a time to try to enjoy the small things  and take each day as it comes.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline AdelineX

modify
    « Reply #3081 on: 19/12/19, 15:56 »
    Ladies this may sound as unsolicited advice but I see now that Reprofit drs. recommend just injectable Prolutex for luteal support. Please ask them if they could prescribe some pessaries as well. Pregnancies need progesterone and more is better than less, I believe. Dr. Pavel prescribed 800 utrogestan when I had my transfer, but I insisted for Prolutex as well. He agreed and I took both 800 mg pessaries and 1 injectable Prolutex.
    I apologize if this sounds like I know better (I don't and I'm no doctor!) but it doesn't hurt to ask. 

Offline Cloudy_Lemonade

modify
    « Reply #3082 on: 20/12/19, 07:16 »
    Hi ladies!

Just to share with you that my Reprofit baby girl was born and she is just perfect.

Sending my love to all of you still trying and wishing that 2020 brings you all the babies youíve been praying for xxx

Online Happydayzz

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3083 on: 20/12/19, 11:51 »
    Congratulations Cloudy_Lemonade. That's amazing news!! I wish you a speedy recovery. xx

I got back from Reprofit in November and I finally got my first BFP after 3.5 years of trying. 6 weeks and counting.

Offline Cloudy_Lemonade

modify
    « Reply #3084 on: 20/12/19, 11:55 »
    Thanks Happy, and congratulations to you too ❤️❤️

Wishing you a beautiful pregnancy and a healthy baby at the end of it  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3085 on: 21/12/19, 18:13 »
    Cloudy Lemonade- congratulations on the birth of your baby!

Happy- congratulations on your bfp. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.
    Were you able to get pomegranate juice in Brno when you went for your transfer?

Positive - i am so sorry about the sad news; I donít think there is a set time for waiting for the next try to increase your chances of success- but my clinic recommended that I wait to get my period and then 2 bleeds but in my humble opinion you could try again when you are ready, so i only waited one period; for me cycling again helped me feel better and gave me hope.

Jippy- I am sorry. It is so sad; it really sucks. It is incredibly hard to get your hopes up by having that positive pregnancy test and then the heartache one feels by having our hopes vanish is such a horrible feeling- time helps the healing, and for me planning the next cycle helped a bit too.

Offline Nataz60

modify
    « Reply #3086 on: 23/12/19, 15:10 »
    Hello my lovlies, sorry for the radio silence it has been quite hectic.

I am delighted to let you all know that finally after 12 IVF cycles and 7 miscarriages we welcomed our miracle baby boy by emergency C section on 9th December weighing 7lbs 6oz. Sending you all loads of hugs and well wishes.

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline IVFKAT

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3087 on: 23/12/19, 15:49 »
    Wow cloudy lemonade and nataz Iím absolutely thrilled for you both - such wonderful news! I hope you both enjoy your first Christmas with your new arrivals. Much love and thanks for giving us an update xxx

Offline Cloudy_Lemonade

modify
    « Reply #3088 on: 23/12/19, 19:07 »
    IVFKAT- thank you lovely!  :) I hope you are well and wish you a happy Christmas

Nataz, congrats!!  ^congrats^ ^bundle^ So happy to hear about your news! Our babies were born just 2 days apart. Happy first Christmas with your baby xxx

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3089 on: 23/12/19, 23:14 »
    Cloudy massive congratulations to you! Brilliant news!

And Nataz, what wonderful news, totally delighted - finally!! Long road but am sure all worth it in the end. Massive hugs and a Merry Christmas to you and your little family :-*