* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 177738 times)

0 Members

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #3100 on: 15/01/20, 19:46 »
Jippy, I'm so sorry xxx :-[

Looks like we can go ahead with FET in Feb.  Is anyone else heading over then? I'll be going alone because hubby will need to mind the boys. Just booked my accommodation, so another step taken.

How is everyone else doing?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3101 on: 16/01/20, 21:20 »
    Hi Taraeb,

I'll be over in Feb for a fresh transfer. Slightly freaking out! Happy to meet you if you're over at the same time.

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3102 on: 18/01/20, 18:22 »
    Hi Dodora,
    I know, it seems so close now.  Are you travelling with your partner or alone? 

Hi Jippy, how are you doing?

Offline lilnyaks85

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3103 on: 18/01/20, 21:04 »
    Hi dodoro & tara,

I will also be heading over towards the end of Feb for a fresh transfer. Will be going with hubby for the er but will be left to navigate my way for the remaining 5-7 days.

This will be our first time at reprofit so I am feeling anxious about it all.😬

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3104 on: 19/01/20, 14:26 »
    Hi taraeob

I'm getting by....thanks for asking. Some days are easier than others but whilst I've physically healed very quickly, emotionally I'm still a big mess  :'( Best of luck for your transfer in February   ^pray^

I've contacted the clinic about maybe going to have another transfer as we have 4 embryos frozen.....but we have to wait until after at least two periods which means potentially yet another Christmas birthday (my son is November but me, hubby, fil and bil are all Christmas birthdays)..... I was kind of looking forward to having a summer birthday for a change  :'(

The clinic has suggested a change to my protocol.....they've recommended Oestrogel and oestrogen patches instead of Estrofem (because they make me a bit ill). Does none have any experience of either of those medicines?

Good luck to everyone cycling

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3105 on: 19/01/20, 18:03 »
    Hi Jippy, I understand, the emotional side of things may never heal entirely.  Sending you lots of hugs.

Hi lilnyaks, don't worry, the Reprofit clinic is lovely.  How come you are spending a week?

Hi to everyone else x

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3106 on: 24/01/20, 00:23 »
    Hi Tara and Lilnyaks - hubby will be with me. We're going for a few weeks as we both work remotely. My first time IVF so I'm excited but really nervous. Will DM you both to see if you're around the same time as us.

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3107 on: 28/01/20, 18:45 »
    Hi Ladies

I just thought I would pop my head in, my little girl from Reprofit is almost 4, and we are going for another try to Repromedica in Bratislava, as I am way too old for Reprofit :(.

I just wanted to check, I took L'arginine for lining thickness and it seemed to work, but for the life of me I can't remember when I started to take it and when I stopped, any advice would be lovely.

Thanks

Offline SHolt87

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3108 on: 30/01/20, 10:52 »
    Hi!

Im new to this, found the forum on mums net. I have narrowed it down to Reprofit and NewLife in Greece and I just don't know how to decided at all. Can anyone advise me on how they ended up picking Reprofit?

We are having IVF as my other half had a vasectomy in previous relationship, we have paid for reversal but unfortunately not worked. I've not been tested yet for anything, 31 and hoping that all will be ok.

Also, when do you book your flights? Like how far in advance? As I'm thinking this will make such a difference in cost. I have heard such good things about both clinics just any advice at all would be good.

Brno - easy city to be in for 10 days? Did you book by yourself or use IVF Journey? They have contacted me but im not sure if I need them?

Thank you xx

Offline Opossum

modify
    « Reply #3109 on: 16/02/20, 20:07 »
    Hi everyone, I'm back (well sort of)

I have been talking to DH about our next IVF and we maybe doing it as soon as October but now I'm stuck in a debate with myself on weather to do Full IVF or Mini IVF?

I would love a big family, I come from a tiny family where the few members we do have are older and dying and as a child I always wanted the 'big' family, I always imagined 4 and me and DH have talked about 3-6 over the years (6 at the beginning of our relationship before infertility but thats unlikely now so the numbers have dropped lower) so thats a factor on my mind.

Full obviously costs more, has links to lower egg quality and is unknown territory for us but I would really love more eggs because it gives us more chance of getting embryos (with male factor we have low fertilization rates) + I would love some totcycles for both back up if it doesn't work and the possibly the chance at increasing our family in future without the genetic clock ticking against us but lots of people dont seem to get frosties.

Mini we have done before and it was successful so its the devil we know all tried and tested but the last time we only got 4 eggs and lost 3 at fertilization so really we where lucky we got our one good embryo, chances are we wont get any to freeze so it could be our last chance and could even suffer no transfer if we only get a couple and they fail to fertilize.

I know I have months to figure it out but im driving myself crazy because I dont want to pick the wrong one