* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 177735 times)

0 Members

Offline koko04

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #3110 on: 17/02/20, 09:55 »
Hi ladies, just a quick update from me, our Reprofit baby girl was born on the 6th February and we are feeling incredibly blessed. Thank you all again for all your advice and help during the whole process.  Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline BeeLight77

modify
    « Reply #3111 on: 23/02/20, 23:33 »
    Congratulations Koko!  ❤️
    You must be over the moon.

Our Baby was born Jan 7 2020
    Healthy and beautiful, canít believe turning paths and taking  a Chance at Reprofit  last year resulted in this!

Wishing everyone a year of babies xx

Offline mvilma6

modify
    « Reply #3112 on: 26/02/20, 15:13 »
    Koko/ Beelight massive congratulations. Time to enjoy your family now (well worth the fight)

We are 28 weeks pregnant after our 2 transfer in Reprofit last year.   12 months ago i was in a crazy stressful decision making situations that thanks God (and please keep it for another 12 weeks) will be true late May.

ladies, keep fighting, i know what it means been the lowest you could (when our first cycle didn't work i went trough even a depression) and never thought i could be ready for another trial, but i did, thanks to lot of support from this family

xx

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3113 on: 26/02/20, 15:37 »
    Congratultions Ladies, I am so happy for ye xxx ^clapping^  Beautiful little babies  ^hugme^  I am currently on my 2ww and driving myself crazy, want it to be positive so bad and feel like its completely out of my control.

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3114 on: 3/03/20, 17:26 »
    Hi Ladies,

I'm hoping to travel to Reprofit for our FET towards the end of March and I'm starting to get a bit twitchy at the thought of potential travel bans due to coronavirus......

What do we think? Is international/european travel likely to be significantly curtailed in the not too distant future?

The last thing I want is to arrive at the airport and be told that all travel to CR is cancelled and for our emboss to be wasted!

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline taraeob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3115 on: 3/03/20, 20:08 »
    I was wondering the same Jippy..

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3116 on: 3/03/20, 20:47 »
    Your embryos wonít be wasted if theyíre frozen as they donít de thaw them u til a few hours before transfer, and if itís a fresh cycle then the lab will freeze them if you canít get there, they would let them perish because you couldnít get to the clinic.

Offline Claire58

modify
    « Reply #3117 on: 4/03/20, 16:05 »
    Hi ladies itís been a while since I posted...itís been a busy few months! 🙄 Congratulations on all the precious Reprofit babies and pregnancies, I remember seeing some of you going through your cycles...such amazing news! 👏 I had my 1st FET transfer on the 27th Feb and made a mistake of testing this afternoon with a first response test after reading so many positive results after only a few days after transfer...showed negative 👎 because it is my first transfer I didnít think it would phase me but it really has. I know some of you brave ladies have been through this many times which makes me feel a bit stupid and naive! Have any of you tested early, had a negative at this point and had a pregnancy? Am I being stupid? I wanted to test on my own because I knew I would feel like a let down to the hubby and wanted time to process how to tell him. I feel if there isnít even a faint line at this point then maybe Iím out of the running this round 😔 xx

Offline mvilma6

modify
    « Reply #3118 on: 11/03/20, 11:30 »
    Hi Claire,

That sounds to me too early for a positive test (I hope so at least) i saw mine 9 days after transfer and the line was only visible to me lol. Husband couldn't see anything, but few hours later it was stronger.

really really hope you re test and the result is positive. keep everyhting cross for you

xx

Offline Claire58

modify
    « Reply #3119 on: 11/03/20, 12:26 »
    Thank you mvilma6 😊 I did another on day 11 which was negative 👎 Official test day is tomorrow so I will use 3 different brands and test at home but Iím obviously expecting the same. I donít think Iíll bother with a blood test as I guess itíll be a waste of money. Was it yourself who was successful on your second cycle? Did you go with any extras like embryo glue etc or was there anything that you would recommend changing in the protocol? Iíve just been on Elleste solo, Utrogestan and folic acid. A previous doctor told me vitamin D is also important and helps implantation but I just followed what I was told by Reprofit. I guess when you first start this process you want to do exactly as you are told to the T as you donít want to mess anything up or do anything wrong xx