* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 177417 times)

0 Members

Offline JippyBoo

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #3130 on: 13/03/20, 14:39 »
Had confirmation this morning from my co-ordinator that my treatment is cancelled  :'( I'm totally gutted.

She said to contact her again in late April to find out what's going on! So they're telling us to wait a month and a half before even contacting them!

Jippy
xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Claire58

modify
    « Reply #3131 on: 13/03/20, 14:53 »
    Congratulations Goldfinch41 on your lovely boy, itís so lovely to hear successful stories and that it is possible. Especially when success seems so far away sometimes.
    Jippyboo oh noooooo! 😨 I wonder if they are thinking of closing too? I guess we will all be in the same boat and our journey just got that bit harder...brilliant! Xx

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3132 on: 7/05/20, 21:09 »
    Hello everyone, I wanted to post and say how I rate Reprofit and in particular Eva and Dr Pavel who were absolute stars.over the many years I was with the clinic until we had success with our last frozen embryo.

Our daughter Emilia was born on 02nd May by emergency c section. We are totally in love with this little girl and this hard journey was all worth it!! From 8 years of infertility, lots and lots of IVF, billions of trips to the Czech Republic, thousands and thousands spent on scans, drugs, investigations, travel, and literally countless cycles, we finally made it with our very last own frozen embryo. She's the most gorgeous thing and exactly the baby we wanted. So there was a reason we had to wait that long and happy beyond words about our little gorgeous baby girl ^ladybird^ We are so lucky and I am crossing my fingers for all of those on here they are still waiting for this little bit of luck and golden embryo k x

Offline Claire58

modify
    « Reply #3133 on: 9/05/20, 09:55 »
    Katkat2014 itís wonderful to hear you had a great experience at reprofit even though you went through so much! Thank you for giving hope that it may be the rest of us one day 🤞 Massive congratulations to you and your family and your very special little girl, thatís amazing news!! 🎉 a very precious outcome and some positive news in such difficult times...I love it!! Xx

Offline IVFKAT

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3134 on: 9/05/20, 10:01 »
    Congratulations katkat on the arrival of your beautiful daughter - lovely news. Giving hope that positive outcomes do come. Take care and much love to you.

Offline Opossum

modify
    « Reply #3135 on: 12/05/20, 13:27 »
    we got our miracle from our only egg too... congrats and Emilia is a great name

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3136 on: 12/05/20, 16:40 »
    Thanks so much IVFkat, Claire and Opossum, it's much appreciated!

So much love and good luck to those cycling later in the year  :-*

Offline queenie123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3137 on: 1/06/20, 12:36 »
    Hi All,

I am trying to get out to Reprofit this week for egg collection.

Has anyone been from the UK since the corona restrictions started?

I tried to contact the ministry in Slovakia as there are flights there - but they would not give consent to just cross the country.

I heard that they had other people who have driven, - has anyone had any luck getting there and back?

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3138 on: 9/06/20, 09:16 »
    Hi queenie,

I was wondering the same. We want to go over for a FET from the UK and out co-ordinator has said it's fine we just need to be tested when we get there or before we leave. But a look on the Czech government website classes the UK as high risk so we can only go for very specific reasons and whilst one is essential medical treatment, I can't see them classing fertility treatment as essential? But Ryanair seem to be resuming flights to the CR so......

Does anyone else have any other info on this? We're desperate to get over for our FET asap as we're running out of time........

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline maizie2307

modify
    « Reply #3139 on: 9/06/20, 09:33 »
    We were due to go out this month from the UK for our FET as well. I wouldnít even risk getting on a plane until this is over and my age is against me so we have to go ASAP. Iím 46 in July. My husband us thinking of driving xx