* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 177746 times)

0 Members

Offline Claire58

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #3150 on: 9/07/20, 09:43 »
Hi Jippy, I just wanted to wish you luck and hugs for your FET! ✨ We will be there for ours at the end of the month too 👏 thank goodness we can travel now xx
Hi Delectable_Sunshine, Iím 38 and using my OE, although Iím sure some of the other ladies may be able to help a bit better than myself, Iím relatively new to the whole process as weíve only been through 1 round at this point xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3151 on: 9/07/20, 13:52 »
    Thank you Claire58....the very best of luck to you too.

Is anyone else cycling at the moment/in the near future? Seems quite quiet on this board at the moment!

Jippy
    xxxx

modify
    « Reply #3152 on: 9/07/20, 16:24 »
    Thanks Claire. Reprofit is on my "still too long" list. I need to look further into their expertise with own egg for over 40s.

Offline mvilma6

modify
    « Reply #3153 on: 14/07/20, 15:06 »
    Ladies, just wanted to send some positive feelings. A year and a half ago i joined this forum searching for help.

2 ICSI cycles in Reprofit plus one FET and on the 11th April we welcome our gorgeous boy in our lifes. He arrived 6 weeks early but its the best thing in my life.

In our ivf journey there was loads of tears and bad moments but ladies, it can be achieved.

All the best to all our of, warriors!!!

Offline Claire58

modify
    « Reply #3154 on: 16/07/20, 21:30 »
    Thank you mvilma6 and massive congratulations!! I remember you going through a hard time so this is wonderful to hear, Iím so happy for you! Xx

Offline Choupi15

modify
    « Reply #3155 on: 17/07/20, 10:10 »
    Hi ladies,

Can i kindly check if Re profit is open and people from UK can travel there for a cycle ? Any information will be much appreciated about how can i can contact them.

Thank you

Offline Claire58

modify
    « Reply #3156 on: 17/07/20, 10:38 »
    Hi Choupi15, yes you can travel from the UK with no restrictions at the moment although Iíve been advised this may change in the future if we were to have a second wave for example. The best way to contact Reprofit would be to email them on their Ďcontact usí page on their site and they usually get back to you within a day or 2 xx

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3157 on: 17/07/20, 19:09 »
    I'm here in Brno now for my second round. It seems there are quite a few people here from the UK. Have met up with a couple of ladies already. If anyone is here in the next few weeks and wants a coffee then just message me.

There are no travel restrictions at the moment for UK residents and you don't need a COVID test.

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #3158 on: 20/07/20, 16:01 »
    Hello ladies,

I hope that you don't mind I post here. I am trying to find more information on traveling to Czech for IVF. I'm in the US.

I am currently with Zlin on donor egg IVF. I had to cancel my cycle just 3 days before the FET in March due to Covid-19. My coordinator told me that she heard ladies from the US were able to go to Brno lately. I was wondering if any of you have done it or have heard about it?

Thank you,
    Flower

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3159 on: 20/07/20, 21:35 »
    Hi Flower,

I'm from the UK but I have seen some women on the social media group talk about coming over from the States. I saw 3 women have already made it across via the UK.

Good luck!