* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 177743 times)

0 Members

Offline Flower72

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #3160 on: 21/07/20, 03:45 »
Hi Dodoro,  That's encouraging! Do you know which social media group they were on?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dodoro

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3161 on: 21/07/20, 10:46 »
    @Flower yes we are on this group in social media: Reprofit Brno International Support Forum

There are lots of women on there and it's really active. Have met up with 3 other people for coffee already! Is really good for getting support and advice.

Offline Claire58

modify
    « Reply #3162 on: 21/07/20, 18:18 »
    Does anyone have any advice on acupuncture and if you have found it valuable or worth doing? I think I read a few recommendations on here a while a go but I canít seem to find them now? Thanks so much! X

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3163 on: 23/07/20, 20:48 »
    Hi Ladies,

Had my transfer on Tuesday. Not feeling terribly positive about the outcome as neither of my embryos were hatching like the last ones that worked were  :'(

Is there any hope?

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline Claire58

modify
    « Reply #3164 on: 24/07/20, 09:31 »
    Hi Jippy, did they suggest when they did the transfer that this would be a problem?
    The feeling Iíve always had from Reprofit is that they will only transfer if they believe there is a chance of success with that embryo? I havenít had experience with this...yet, however my sister in law had success in the UK with her very last embryo out of 6, deemed the weakest and very doubtful it would make it. She had to fight to have it transferred. That ďweakestĒ embryo is now a very healthy 4 year old little girl 😉 so donít give up hope yet!
    I know how difficult the wait is and Iím sure in a week and a bit time Iíll be absolutely stressing out, it canít be helped no matter how calm you try to be but donít give up, itís not over until itís over! Sending lots of love, I have everything crossed for you! Xxx

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3165 on: 24/07/20, 14:08 »
    Hi Claire58,

No, the doctor actually said they were good quality embryos......it's just me really being paranoid as the previous ones that have worked (albeit one was ectopic) have been hatching or fully hatched......

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3166 on: 28/07/20, 18:12 »
    So, 7 days after my FET and what started as spotting yesterday has now turned into a bit more than spotting  :'( I just don't understand.......I'm on double the progesterone I should be and yet still I've started bleeding and I haven't even made it to test day!

I don't know what else I can do now  :'( I'm totally devastated....my son is going to be without a sibling.....

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3167 on: 31/07/20, 15:09 »
    Hi all

So I'm off back for another round after miscarryng at 10 weeks from the last transfer and then being delayed by Covid- pandemic - were supposed to go in March

Feeling throughly fed up with Reprofit at the moment - poor communication - not on our part has led to them telling us Prolutex has now shot up to 45 Euros a box from 20 Euros and if they had given me the 3 month prescription - when I askedI would not be in this position

Booked flights back from brno 9th only to find out we are transfering on the 8th - again all stuff we could have known in advance. They also told me they cannot check my progestrone levels on the day  - which they were supposed to do. They have told me this is because this part of the clinic is now shut on a Saturday. everything seems half arsed and I've been in tears over it. Not sure if ti's the stress or the Estrogen.

Were were also told the chemist are not open on the 8th - where we had to pcik up the remaining medication because they did not give us the 3 month perscript and had a pain of a conversation to ask them to leave medication with reception where we can pick it up on Friday when we fly in

Have now booked flight back from Prague on the day of the transfer - latest one we could get so we can get back home. have lost £200 on flight back from brno and another £200 for extra money for prolutex more than doubling= all because of Reprofit being way to laid back & stupid mistakes that they could have avoided - so have lost £400

Worried about travelling - they have advised only 1 embryo transfer - it's all just too much today and I feel like it's not going to work and a load of money has been lost already now as well - so fed up don;t even see the point anymore.

Probably a bad day but really feeling low and like its not being done properly- any of it.

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3168 on: 31/07/20, 17:08 »
    So sorry to hear you're having a tough time positivevibes  :'(

Who is your co-ordinator? Have to say we've had nothing but good communication from ours (Eva).

Have they advised why you can only have one embryo transferred? Would you prefer 2?

Don't give up just yet.....it could all still go perfectly!

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3169 on: 31/07/20, 18:59 »
    The last transfer they were pretty good and it was all ok - it just feels like this time it's discombobulated and stressful with needless mistakes being made that have frustrated what should be a simple process.

I have 1 hatching that they think is the best thing to transfer and 3 others banked that look good. Just feeling like a fat whale- my BMI has shot up and am a bit miserable today after losing £400 down to needless mistakes on their parts that really could have been prevented. It's just very frustrating.

Just want to go over, get the transfer over and done with - see what happens and hope I don't have to go again.

Very down hearted today- might be the estrogen and my lining was 8 mm on day 11 of cycle but don't know what this means

I'm supposed to start progestrone on Monday - 2 utrogestan in morning and 2 utrogestan in the evening plus injecting Prolutex - daily.

Currently on 1 x3 a day 2mg Estrofam, 1 x 100mg asprin, 1 x 5mg Prednosin steriod

Then on transfer day start Clexane

I feel really let down by the clinic at the moment- no progestrone test on the day, not sending the 3 month perscript so now we pay an extra £200, losing money on flights. They are a good clinic but there are some things that really could have been prevented

It's all left me unhappy - I also do not need an intrellip drip - which they suggested for 1 day on transfer day - (which is useless- without having these 7 days prior to transfer) The clinic were sent my results that I do not need these drips either... as I had a very expensive my NK test - which came back fine......

Sp I've lost faith in them today which I really didn't want to as I like my co-oridinator whom has been very good - generally but am feeling let down Also the Dr hasn't spoken to us on the phone either which really does not help.

Im also really worried that the embryo will not survive the thaw and what will happen.