* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 163149 times)

0 Members

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
  • I believe
modify
Retrofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #40 on: 3/07/18, 23:15 »
OOH Jana you're making me want test tomorrow morning (I'll be 10DP5DT in the morning) ...only 7 hours to go. But I don't want my PUPO bubbbe to burst.  :-\

However, I have never had any symptoms before ever so I'm taking that as a positive.

Well we'll see hmmm to test or not to test

Mands xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 4/07/18, 01:05 »
    Hi ladies! I am getting ready to go to Reprofit for DD embryo in October, right now doing mock cycle for ERA. I've been on the Reprofit social media group and thought I would also say hi on here. :)

baby I'm pretty sure 7.2 is a fine measurement at day 10, you still have a few days till EC. Was it triple stripped?

garageflower and Jana congratulations on your bfp!

Twinkle and Mandamae thinking good thoughts for you, 2WW is horrible! Want to stay in the PUPO bubble but also just want to know...

Kayte I've stayed twice for 3 nights each at the Hotel Europa and I stayed once for 3 nights at the Grandezza. Both have nice big beds, good a/c, strong wifi, and free hot big breakfast. The breakfast was much better at the Grandezza, but still good at the Europa. The Grandezza is right smack in the center of the square with a view of the farmers market (right in front of it in the square) and the cathedral vs the Europa is about a 10 minute walk from town on a tree lined street. The Grandezza has wonderful restaurant on the ground floor which serves the free breakfast and also serves lunch and dinner. As a hotel guest you get 20% off the menu price and it's non-smoking. At lunch there and ordered room service for dinner, lol. So when I stayed there, with my mom, we at all 3 meals each day at the hotel. The Europa just has the breakfast, but it's next door to another hotel that has a pretty good chinese restaurant on the ground floor and then along the street there's other restaurants. We walked a few times to the Tulip restaurant which took like 3 min. The Grandezza should give a discount for being a clinic patient, they did for me when I was with RG, but it would still be more expensive than the Europa. So depends on what your price point is. For me I loved the Grandezza, I will probably stay there again. I love Lucie, I've used her each time I've gone. She charges 100 euros for the 2 sessions which include the chinese herbs like the others have mentioned and seeds that she places in your ear to stay there for a week. She's very poplular and busy as she travels to Prague, Zlin, Olomouc, etc. I asked my acupuncturist here in the states about the herbs and she looked at them and said they would be very good to take.

Offline Janabanana13

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 4/07/18, 01:34 »
    Thank you hope4life!

Mands I know! I was the same way! I tested Sat morning expecting a negative. I tested at 4am and i saw a very faint line. I woke my husband up like freaking out...asking him if he could see it. haha  ;D  ^idiot^  But then I was nervous to test again on sunday because I was scared it was still just from the trigger. I didn't want my hopes to be dashed. But I couldn't take it anymore and just tested Sunday night. I totally know what you mean with being in the PUPO bubble...but I'm not very patient. It's up to you if you want to test! But I can't wait to find out your result!! Praying for a BFP!!  ^pray^  ^hugme^  ^reiki^

Offline emeds

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 4/07/18, 02:17 »
    Hi all, I am new to this group and I am in the early stages of looking into doing donor egg at Reprofit. I am originally from the UK but live in the US now, I am wondering if there is anybody on here from the US who is going through Reprofit and how straightforward this process was living in the US. I have been talking to a coordinator and have submitted my health questionnaire and I am now waiting to hear from one of the physicians.

This will be my first time doing donor egg, we will be using my husband's sperm. We have had three cycles of IVF and never got to a point of transferring embryos. My diagnoses are advanced maternal age, low AMH, diminished ovarian reserve, a poor responder to medication, and I have a cervical stenosis :(

I am curious how long this process takes? What should I expect? Do I need to do any testing prior to going? Do I need to have a cooperating physician here in the US?

I appreciate any feedback or info,

Thanks so much :)

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 4/07/18, 04:01 »
    Jana you are very welcome!!!

emeds hi! I live in the US. The process is pretty quick and easy. I'm working with Sue Taylor to coordinate, and after she submitted my health info and donor specifications I was matched within a week. So I have an embryo on reserve for me now and could go right away, but I wanted to have an ERA done first to rule out a displaced window of implantation. If you've had IVF already I would think you've had all the testing they might ask for. It would be good to have an RE or GYN to work with in the US, you could get the meds through your insurance, the lining check US and your beta blood test, etc. One of my cycles that I did at a different clinic (haven't actually cycled at Reprofit yet) we made a whole vacation out of it and went early enough to have my lining check there and was able to pick up the meds I needed from the pharmacy there. For this cycle I actually ordered my meds from Reprofits pharmacy and had them shipped because I'm switching to Crinone and my insurance doesn't cover that anyways, so way cheaper from the czech. When are you wanting to go?

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 4/07/18, 06:55 »
    Just a quick one girlies, personals later.

Well I checked my bb temp which was higher than normal although not been charting it so i decided to test day 10 past 5 day transfer and well I couldn't  look for ages but  i got a ^BFP^

I cannot believe I'm finally pregnant after 12 years of trying .

^pray^  baby/s stick  ^pray^

TTFN Mands xx

Offline Twinkle428

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 4/07/18, 07:04 »
    Just a quick one girlies, personals later.

Well I checked my bb temp which was higher than normal although not been charting it so i decided to test day 10 past 5 day transfer and well I couldn't  look for ages but  i got a ^BFP^

I cannot believe I'm finally pregnant after 12 years of trying .

^pray^  baby/s stick  ^pray^

TTFN Mands xx
    Omg Mands I'm so happy for you !!!!!
    Congratulations on being officially pregnant

I'm still bfn

Xx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 4/07/18, 07:39 »
    Mands congratulations!!!! That is wonderful news!

Twinkle how many days post transfer are you, 6? Maybe too soon to show up? The earliest Iíve ever had bfp is day 7, and even then was barely there.

Offline garageflower

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 4/07/18, 07:42 »
    Thanks for the well wishes and CONGRATULATIONS Mands!

Twinkle sending you hopeful thoughts.

I'm having a bit of a worry with the medication that reprofit are now telling me i can take (heparin and aspirin) and st Mary's recurrent miscarriage clinic in manchester (who are also still seeing me) saying they don't agree with timescales and quantities. I'm inclined to just go with reprofit but then they're kind of well here's the prescription if you want it but feel free to ask your doctor....just feels a bit scary!

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 4/07/18, 08:09 »
    Amazing manda. Iím so happy for you.

2 more days of the pill here then it all starts in earnest.