* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 176163 times)

0 Members

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
modify
Retrofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #50 on: 4/07/18, 08:11 »
Just a quick one girlies, personals later.

Well I checked my bb temp which was higher than normal although not been charting it so i decided to test day 10 past 5 day transfer and well I couldn't  look for ages but  i got a ^BFP^

I cannot believe I'm finally pregnant after 12 years of trying .

^pray^  baby/s stick  ^pray^

TTFN Mands xx

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. They will stick xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #51 on: 4/07/18, 08:11 »
    Emeds Iím doing a donor egg cycle and am from the uk. I first contacted them at end of April and transfer is end of July. Itís. Even very quick but I already had all our investigations done after 3 previous own egg cycles in the uk. Iíve dealt with the clinic directly and found it straightforward so thereís not necessarily any need to pay somebody to do that for you unless you prefer it.

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    « Reply #52 on: 4/07/18, 10:39 »
    Congratulations Mands so pleased for you and bet you're glad you decided to test early rather than prolong the agony of the 2ww until the weekend.

Welcome emeds, there's lots of ladies from the US on this thread that have cycled at Reprofit so you're not alone, hopefully some of them that have recently been will comment.

Jana - congrats on being officially pregnant!

HopefulKayte - good luck with ET later this month

baby1985 - 7.2mm sounds fine and hopefully will be better by the time you transfer, good luck with EC tomorrow

AFM - I had my first scan earlier this morning on Day 5 and I have 4 follicles, 2 on each side measuring between 7.6mm and 9mm which sounds ok for day 5. My previous scans only identified 3 and 5 follicles and I was previously advised that I can expect between 1 and 3 eggs due to my low reserve so despite being low numbers I'm happy with 4 follies and pray they continue growing nicely and I make it to ET with at least 1 egg. My lining was measuring quite thick at 9.3mm which is a bit high for day 5 so I'm hoping it's nothing to worry about, I now only ever have about 2.5 days of AF and only about 1.5 of this as heavy-ish but nowhere near as heavy as it was last year so I wonder whether I don't shed much, but the fact that it's thick and not too thin is hopefully a good thing. Will hopefully book flights after Friday morning's scan, hopefully we're still OK for arriving Day 11 and they're not likely to bring things forward.

TTFN xx

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
    « Reply #53 on: 5/07/18, 09:00 »
    Hi All,

Just a bit of a catch up. Egg collection went well,  they managed to get 16 eggs and my lining was 10mm. Fingers crossed for getting a good fertilisation rate now. Always one worry after the other!

For those who are yet to come, I was offered a trial in their time lapse programme for free. I know in the UK this can be quite expensive so just a heads up that it looks like they may be bringing this in to the clinic.

Back off to the hotel to relax for the rest of the day. Xxx

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 5/07/18, 09:57 »
    Great news baby and glad your lining bumped up too. Fingers crossed for a good fertilisation rate.

That sounds interesting about the time-lapse trial, Iíll definitely snap this up if offered, thanks for the heads-up.

Coordinator emailed me yesterday afternoon saying sheís booked my day 10 scan and pre-op check for Monday morning even though I previously advised we preferred to have scan here and fly out day 11. Sheís not given any explanation but OH said we should just fly out Sunday anyway as itís one less thing to worry about. Spent a few frantic hours trying to sort flights in between work and meetings and itís ended up costing us a little more as flights were £250 each plus the extra expense of 2 additional nights but I managed to get a good deal on hotel voronez 2 via Expedia as I booked my flight with them, just wanted somewhere cheap and nearer to clinic as weíll be getting there quite late Sunday night as flying into Prague from Birmingham (Brno flight from Stansted was more expensive and we figured itíd be the same travel time from Birmingham to Stansted as Prague to Brno). Scary to think weíll be there sooner than planned xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 5/07/18, 10:41 »
    Shelbo  - we did the same and flew into Prague from Leeds, stayed one night in Prague and caught train next morning to Brno. Wasn't too bad aside from having to lug suitcases about everywhere. Glad I had my husband!

If you are doing OE IVF you'll needs to bring a long t-shirt / night dress. When doing egg collection they don't provide hospital gown, so you need to bring your own long t-shirt / night dress. Also double check what meds you need to take after egg collection as they forgot to tell me if I needed to continue with my aspirin and clexane. I had to ask them.

Feel free to ask any questions, whilst it's fresh in my mind.

It's going to be a bit boring today and tomorrow for me as it's their bank holidays, will be stuck watching football lol. Xx

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 5/07/18, 14:10 »
    What a great egg collection report, Baby! And Shelbo, sounds like a promising scan... hope those follies continue to grow nice and strong.

Ladies, I need some quick help if you can. I've been trying to book my day 11 scan for next week, but my doctor and the ultrasound clinic are saying Reprofit didn't provide enough instructions for what they are supposed to do. The instructions are: "we need information about thickness of uterine mucosa". I emailed my coordinator for more details but got an automatic response yesterday she is away for 5 days.

What should I tell my doctor to request for the ultrasound? Can you tell me if this sounds right: measurement of endometrium lining in mm, absence of cysts/fibroids, triple-striped, plus abdominal ultrasound - which checks....?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    « Reply #57 on: 5/07/18, 14:52 »
    Hi HopefulKayte - that sounds reasonable for your scans, they ultimately need to check your lining measurements and for any cysts/fibroids, hopefully you won't have any but if you do the might also need to know the size/location of any cysts/fibroids. I can't think of anything else.

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 5/07/18, 16:24 »
    Hello ladies,

Got my beta result today and Iím worried as it was 68 for 4 + 1 (yesterday) should I be worried 😟?

Mands xx

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    « Reply #59 on: 5/07/18, 16:58 »
    Hi Mands, I can't say I know enough about beta hcg levels but I'm fairly sure that for 4 weeks that 68 is fine and within range as most people test when their period is due which is 4 weeks and the average pregnancy test detects from 25miu.  I wouldn't be too concerned with numbers at this stage, are you booked in for another beta as the key thing with numbers is checking that they double in 48-72 hours, but checking this adds more stress into the mix!?

I think that's a pretty good result considering you're not at OTD yet xx