* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 162787 times)

0 Members

Offline IVF__2018

• Un-Ranked
modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #90 on: 8/07/18, 17:36 »
Hey ladies - hope you are all good!

A random one really...we were planning to begin IVF in November. Iím not sure now whether to postpone this to Febí19. Itís is my 30th birthday in January and I just feel maybe after 6 failed clomid cycles this year that it would be lovely to go on holiday stress free for my birthday?

What do you think? Iím also so so keen to get started though? I just need a crystal ball!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline KarenS2017

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 8/07/18, 19:53 »
    IVF_2018, I have had this same dilemma myself. I understand your eagerness to move forward with treatment but if there is one thing that I have learned through this journey is that it is very important to do things that nurture your heart and soul and to take a break from baby making. A few months doesn't make a big difference in the grand scheme of things. Listen to your intuition.  :)

Offline emeds

modify
    « Reply #92 on: 9/07/18, 01:43 »
    Hope4life, I hear you about the heat here, 115 today!!! But I feel its only bad for 3-4 months and the rest of the year is beautifulÖthatís if you can make it through the summers lol. You have totally alleviated my anxiety about the meds from Czech, thanks for that info and I think I will definitely do the same and have them shipped from Pharmawell. Thanks for the info on the trade show calendar also.  It would be great if we were there at the same time!!! Have you already booked your flights? Once they find a donor, do they give you dates on when you should be in Czech or do you have to wait closer to the time?

Offline hope4life

modify
    « Reply #93 on: 9/07/18, 04:18 »
    emeds   Yikes! It feels hot to me in the 80ís, lol. Thatís good that itís only a few months. You are welcome ;) Yes! I would love for someone else to be there at the same time. I believe once the have a donor match they give you the expected EC date. Iím doing a FET of a double donor PGS tested embryo so itís a little different with timing. I havenít booked tickets, I think Iíll look at doing that after I get my ERA results. I want to have that info first then start planning.

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 9/07/18, 14:24 »
    Good morning everyone (or afternoon there ;) ) - hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Thank you so much for all the help planning our travel. Last night after considering all the options we finally laid our plans. I am flying into Vienna overnight, either taking a car or the train you suggested to Brno, Hope (only leg of the journey still needed to book) and staying at the Grand - next morning acupuncture, transfer, acupuncture, then taking the bus back to Vienna and staying in hotel across from the airport, then next morning flying out.

Admittedly I'm a little nervous and anxious, but ultimately if this is my choice to pursue this and have hope, I must deal with what comes along with making my way there and working with the minimal flight schedule options. I feel this will best help with amount of sleep and rest, and I'm relieved to have made the decisions. This journey would look nothing like this without your wisdom and recommendations... we are so grateful! Thank you everyone!! xo

Scan this Thursday and following Thursday I fly out.

How is everyone else doing??

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 9/07/18, 14:33 »
    Ah just thought of another question. I noticed I wasn't prescribed doxycycline prior to transfer the way I have for every other transfer the past few years. Tina just responded and said Reprofit doesn't prescribe it but I could take it if I wanted. Does this mean I'd have to find a way to obtain my own prescription here? Has anyone else taken an anti-infection pill prior to their transfers?

Offline Mandamae

• Gold Member
    • I believe
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 9/07/18, 18:37 »
    Sorry no personals atm

Been phoning my GP surgery repeatedly this afternoon for my blood results for HCG and Progesterone from Sat and today. Spoke to three different receptionists who all said the same that docter hadn't seen them yet. Then I spoke with a new receptionist who started today who said that Sat's test had been seen by my GP and he wants to see me. i'm now worrying and I know i'm not going to get my results until tomorrow or possibly Wednesday (telephone consulttion booked). Im  ^pray^  that my HCG levels are good and that the progesterone is high which would be understandable as i'm on 800 mg per day. Even so, I'm now worrying.

I peed on a stick again this morning and now the line is slightly darker than the control line on first response rapid result. Three results all getting darker each time. I think i'm going to have to buy some clear blues with weeks indicator to put my mind at rest.

Mands xx

Offline baby1985

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #97 on: 9/07/18, 18:38 »
    Hi All,
    Quick question to those of you who have been to Reprofit. I was wondering how did you dispose of your used syringes? Is there anywhere I can take my sharps bin or did you just dispose of them with the general waste?

I have my transfer day tomorrow. Currently have 6 embryos grade 1-2 developing from the 16 eggs they collected from me. Fingers crossed for quality this time round ^pray^  ^pray^ ^pray^. I have never made it to day 5 with good quality embryos before!
    Thanks

Offline Alex1979

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #98 on: 9/07/18, 19:26 »
    to all you lovely mammy to be,s so so happy for you heres your very own brno banana squad dancing away for the next 9 perfect months

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^   YOU DID IT!!!! YOUR A MAMMY!!!!!

for all the girlies with the treatment still ongoing and transfers coming up,  ^pray^ for you, and hoping we all get another squad very soon xx

Offline HollyDolly1

modify
    « Reply #99 on: 9/07/18, 19:55 »
    Hello everyone!

I have spent quite a long time reading through all the posts on here trying to get as much information as I can.  I'm not finally on my journey and hoping to go out to Brno in September.  I hope you guys don't mind me joining you?

I have just had my protocol sent through so just trying to work out all the details and then hopefully get everything booked ready to go.

Good luck everyone on your own journey.  I look forward to chatting to some of you x