* Author Topic: Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17  (Read 178300 times)

0 Members

Offline Claire58

modify
Reprofit cycle buddies (orange knicker gang) part 17
« Reply #3170 on: 1/08/20, 11:41 »
Hi JippyBoo, Iím so sorry I really hope your bleeding has stopped by now? You are due to test on Tuesday, is that right? Iíve still got my fingers crossed for you x
Positivevibes, Iím also so sorry for your stress itís the last thing you need right now. We have had a couple of instances in the past with poor communication but I just wanted to reassure you maybe even a little...
We had our transfer there 2 days a go and they were absolutely fantastic. They were totally on the ball and although the clinic seemed quiet (which was nice)  everything ran really smoothly. Have they said why they wonít transfer more than 1? I know they prefer to do 1 but usually if you push they will do 2 if it is safe enough to do so. Wishing you the best of luck x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Claire58

modify
    « Reply #3171 on: 1/08/20, 11:49 »
    Also 8mm is fantastic! 👌 x

Offline Happydayzz

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3172 on: 2/08/20, 20:57 »
    Hi ladies,

I am off to Brno this Friday for EC. I will be embryo banking the next two cycles so am really hoping for a good results - wish me luck. If anyone is around for a coffee from 7.8.20 to 10.8.20 feel free to hit me up xx.

Just a quick qn if anyone can help? I arrive on Friday afternoon thinking I could do the preoperative checks on the weekend, however have been told Mon-Fri only. This leaves me in a pickle as the costs to do the tests in the UK are quite expensive and I have limited time to get this done before I leave. Has anyone gone ahead with EC without having done the preop testing?

@Delectable_Sunshine - I had cycle in December, 2019 with OE and I was 40 at the time. It yielded a much better results than my first two cycles in the UK. I miscarried at 3 months due to chromosonal issues, however I had a very good experience with Reprofit. I'm 41 now and about to have EC at Reprofit next next week.

@Claire58 - Good luck with your cycle! How did you go? In response to your question on acupunture I had it before and after the day of embyro transfer and I think this helped me get pregnant on my last cycle. Let me know if you want the contact info and I can send it to you.

@mvilma6 - Congratulations on your wonderful news. It gives hope to the rest of us xxx

@Dodoro - How long are you there for? If you are still around let me know. I am flying in this Friday 7.8.20 to 10.8.20 for egg collection.

@JippyBoo - oh gosh. I'm so sorry you are going through this. It doesn't matter how many times we go through this, it just doesnt get any easier. I hope you are doing okay?

@Postivevibes - I'm sorry to hear you are having such an awful experience. Perhaps it is the co-ordiantor? I am also using Eva and she seems to be very efficent and very responsive. I hope it gets better from here on for you.

Offline Claire58

modify
    « Reply #3173 on: 3/08/20, 09:22 »
    Happydayzz - thank you, wishing you the very best of luck for your EC and banking, I shall think of you!
    We have 2 frosties left so I think next time we should do some banking if possible.
    Iím not quite sure about pre-op tests, Iíve not had any before egg collection?
    My transfer went very well, apparently it was a very easy transfer and Reprofit were fab.
    I found a wonderful lady called Lucie who did my acupuncture before and after. I felt far more relaxed than last time and she gave me some useful advice that I would never have known if not for her, so fingers crossed it all makes a difference! Xx

Offline JippyBoo

modify
    « Reply #3174 on: 4/08/20, 15:58 »
    Hi all,

So today was test day and..........BFP!!!!!!! Canít quite believe it! Iím presuming the bleeding I had was either implantation bleeding or unconnected irritation!

So just have to wait for my 6 week scan to check the embryo is in the right place after previous ectopic  ^pray^

Jippy
    xxxx

Offline Claire58

modify
    « Reply #3175 on: 4/08/20, 16:19 »
    Oh my goodness Jippy yey congratulations!!!! 🎉
    I donít know why but I had a really strong feeling you would get a positive, how strange! Iím so very pleased for you!! Xxx

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3176 on: 5/08/20, 17:29 »
    Hi all

I am absolutely hopping mad with Reprofit - so furious I have steam coming out of my ears. Since December 2019 we were told Dr Frank Kamil was doing the transfer and he has been our Dr - throughout.

Couldn't be bothered to speak to us for this round though. 

I'm due to have a transfer on Saturday and flippantly the co-ordinator has told me today via email some Dr I've never met with, that I do not know and have never heard of is doing the transfer. I'm disgusted at them doing this to us and how I'm being treated. I've asked for a manager to call me tomorrow from the clinic.

Has anyone heard of this person and or their success rate?  Dr. Hana PospŪöilovŠ,

I'm only pleased this forum is here so people can see the reality of some people's experiences

Offline maizie2307

modify
    « Reply #3177 on: 5/08/20, 17:42 »
    I am due to go out in September for FET. We have a 13 month old which was a result from fresh transfer at Reprofit.

I donít think I would mind which doctor did my transfer, surely they are all very reputable and experienced or they wouldnít be working for Reprofit.

Offline Postivevibes

modify
    « Reply #3178 on: 5/08/20, 18:08 »
    Wonderful that it was successful - who was your Dr?

I do think though unless you are in the position where it is dropped on you like a bombshell 2 days before a FET transfer that they have changed Dr's to a Dr you have had no contact with - you may not feel the same. Different Dr's have different success rates and being as we know that I miscarried at 10 weeks and the Dr was successful - there is an extremely good reason why we were with this Dr and remained with the same Dr.

Lets face it, IVF is crap so any added nonsense such as the poor communication we have had throughout on this round - doesn't put a woman in a optimum relaxed state for pregnancy success through IVF especially not at the time of having to travel at a pandemic.

2 DAYS NOTICE? and only because I messaged them about something else they told me this? - in fact I'm pretty sure if I had not messaged about something else it would have been left for me to turn up on the day- only to find Dr Frank was not doing the transfer.....

I had a bad feeling about this round from the start - pretty sure it will not work am actually in floods of tears and have been treated very badly by this clinic actually - both by their communication and the fact that we also lost £400 on flights etc because of their mistakes as well.

All of this stress caused by them and all of it was avoidable- there is other stuff that has gone on than this. It is not good enough.

I also didn;t receive a Down regulation shot this time or any info on why not or what this protocol was

Offline maizie2307

modify
    « Reply #3179 on: 5/08/20, 18:28 »
    I can totally understand your frustrations. I donít have communication from our doctor, it is all done via our co-ordinator.

I am also very sorry about your miscarriage. Having lost three I know exactly how you feel.

Have you contacted the clinic to find out more about the doctor? This may ease your concerns?

I donít mean this to be taken the wrong way and I know itís so important that this can be used as a sounding board for anyone who is having any issues with the clinic or the actual process itself. We are all here therefore to support each other in that respect but personally I find it very difficult to read such negative comments.

I know itís important as you say to hear the negative side to ivf and Reprofit but personally I am finding it is having a negative affect on my anxiety.

Itís a very anxious time for all who have been trying to get out to the clinic under the current circumstances and I totally get how stressful the whole process is. I am just finding it very difficult to remain positive when posts are so negative.

Once again, I hope this doesnít offend you, it certainly isnít my intention and I really hope the situation becomes alot more stress free for you xx