* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 26722 times)

0 Members

Offline Turia

• Volunteer
modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« on: 30/07/18, 08:14 »
Welcome and congratulations!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 2/08/18, 13:16 »
    Seems like still a fresh thread..Iím expecting April 10th 2019 😍❤️.. canít express how happy and excited we are.. DS is exited to become the big brother

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 3/08/18, 23:39 »
    Am also officially pregnant now. Due date 12th of April. My first child does not know what this means yet, but we are excited about her becoming a big sister...

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 5/08/18, 11:20 »
    Hey can I join :) officially pregnant with no2 EDD 11th April :)

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 5/08/18, 13:11 »
    Godiva, treezuk - congrats on your BFP.. when are you booked for your first scan? Do you have any early pregnancy symptoms?

My first scan is booked for August 16th. Iíve been having tender breasts, crazy bloating, some mild cramping, back pain, excessive thirst, hunger and today I had nausea in the morning! Not sure if itís a pregnancy symptom or from something I ate. With DS I never experienced MS!

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 5/08/18, 14:49 »
    Hey MMS

I am not booked in for a scan yet I was told to book one for 23rd (7wks) so thatís the plan however Iíll just go through my local EPU because of my history of miscarriage and an ectopic - I did toy with thenidoa of a private scan but itís important I see the hospital really Cos of the other meds Iím on anyways - I was advised to go in sooner if I needed to though.

I donít have many symptoms really boobs are a bit sore but not major and peeings becoming a bit more frequent but I wouldnít say every 5 mins maybe every hour or something - the biggest one for me is tiredness I was feeling shattered before I even knew I was pregnant and now Iím feeling more tired - I keep having periods of worry because of my history but Iím working on the theory Iíll worry when I need to and not before x

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 5/08/18, 15:30 »
    Hi treezuk - so sorry to hear of the struggle you went through... to be honest I canít help but worry about the worst .. I guess itís because of all the treatments we went through, the heartaches and the emotional roller coaster.. but I try tell my self to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can.. deep down I feel things are going to be ok.. if you donít mind me asking what meds are you on?

Iím taking daily injectables of progesterone, estrogen pills 12 mg per day, thyroxine 25 mcg, prednisone 5mg, aspirin 100mg, and prenatal vitamin+ omega3.. Iím a bit worried about the prednisone since I read it can cause birth defects but my doctor assured me itís a very small dose and I should worry about it.. I donít have any immunity issues but itís been thrown in with all the other medications as a prophylaxis. Oh and I also have to take intralipids once every 4 weeks.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 5/08/18, 16:03 »
    I think your doing the right thing about being cautious and having it in the back of your mind but loving each day as it comes thatís exactly what Iím doing.

Iím on progynova 5 tablets a day , 1 aspirin per day , 1 folic Acid , 2 progesterone pesserys per day and 1x innohep injections I didnít have any proved sticky blood issues but because I had several misscariges previously they felt it was worth trying - you have to trust in the Drís they do this everyday nd if they feel predisalone is worth trying then you should continue till told otherwise.

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 5/08/18, 16:32 »
    Hi treezuk: not tired yet, but had to have an afternoon nap just about every day between week 5/6 and week 11 last pregnancy. I am asuming it is still to early for symptoms for me now. They say girls give higher hcg and more sickness, although i am not sure it is scientifically proven... . Not sure if DE vs OE might make a difference too? 'Cos another theory I read on some forum was that if a child resembled the Mum more, she had less symptoms than if it resembled the father, but that did not take DE into account...
    Have not contacted clinic yet, as otd is tomorrow. Scan somewhere around week 7 is normal, so expect to be told to book one around 22nd. I do scans at different place than treatment clinic too, as I live abroad.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 5/08/18, 17:21 »
    Ah that makes sense Iím sure your be scanning around same time as me :) my clinic is abroad and I live in the UK so I go to central London usually to do scans etc but Iím gonna go through local hospital to start with now

I donít know how the whole thing works with DE & OE and genetic stuff I think that you just get what you get they do say with DE that the child does take on some of the Motherís things through epigenetics so you never know