* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 29519 times)

0 Members

Offline KezV

modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #100 on: 17/08/18, 15:58 »
*problems with cyclogest!
I get mine through fertility2u.com and they deliver throughout the UK I believe. I think they accept foreign prescriptions too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #101 on: 17/08/18, 16:14 »
    I donít live in the UK and itís a very lengthy procedure to import any type of medication from abroad.. I need to get the approval from the ministry of health and several other government institutes.. itís not worth all the hassle for me now.. where I live only progyluton depot oil injections are available, but my doctor doesnít recommend using them.. so hubby had to travel to Dubai to get Gestone oil injections. Again Gestone and progyluton are the only 2 forms of injectable progesterone available in Dubai.. Cyclogest, Crinone and duphastone are other non injectable forms that are easily found in any pharmacy here..

According to the research I read, injectable progesterone and cyclogest have the same clinical outcome for IVF patients, however I have a different experience so Iím sticking with the nasty painful oils 😣😅.. theyíre getting much better to tolerate honestly

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #102 on: 17/08/18, 16:17 »
    Ah ok sorry, that sounds like a hell of a trip to get your medication!
    The injections do become a bit of a norm after a while... itís going to be weird when they stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #103 on: 17/08/18, 17:12 »
    Hi ladies, I went back to the clinic and thank goodness they were very sympathetic and gave me Lubion instead. Am so relieved, hopefully these will be better than the oil ones! X

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #104 on: 17/08/18, 17:24 »
    Oh Ducky1 what a relief!!

Does anyone else here gets unlogical crazy worries! We had PGD+PGS so we know that this embryo is chormosomally normal! However since there have been documented cases on chromosomally abnormal embryos being implanted back and those embryos fixing themselves naturally in the womb and ending up becoming health babies, my crazy mind is now thinking what if the same scenario happens in the opposite way! And should I get NIPT now!? Is there even a need for doing the test or will I be wasting my money only!

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 17/08/18, 19:12 »
    I think the number of people that happens to is very minimal so youíd be very unlucky to have that issue , I think your over thinking it tbh

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #106 on: 17/08/18, 19:28 »
    Yes I guess Iím stressing  myself over nothing!!! Logically I shouldnít even think of testing, I think itís the hormones messing my brain!

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: 17/08/18, 19:51 »
    I understand I keep worrying I donít feel pregnant enough and that something is wrong and then next min Iím wanting to throw up and sleep - yet Iím still worrying

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 17/08/18, 20:03 »
    I think after all the treatments and tests weíve been through it will just be weird not to worry about something 🤣.. I worried if I will ever get pregnant, then I worried about my betaís , then my progesterone level, then my first ultrasound, then the possibility that the medications Iím taking might cause cleft palates,  then my NT scan, the miscarriage, and now the NIPT test!!! I wonder if it will ever end! 😩💔

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 18/08/18, 06:52 »
    Haha I suspect not if your a worrier which I am to lol