* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 26710 times)

0 Members

Offline Mooface

modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #110 on: 18/08/18, 16:38 »
Little update from me. Back in the uk and by dates should be 5+3 today. No more bleeding. Tentative good news. Hcg 7464. They offered a scan on Tuesday or weds when they rang with results (they donít scan unless hcg >1500) but if no hb on that would then have to wait another week from then. So Iíve elected to keep my Friday slot as I think thereís more chance of seeing a heartbeat if there is one at that point?
Going to do repeat bloods on Monday as sheís given me a form but she said I didnít have to. Still darenít hope but at least all hope isnít lost yet.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #111 on: 18/08/18, 17:05 »
    Oh Mooface what good news .. Iím so happy for you. Did they offer you any extra progesterone to help support the pregnancy?!

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 18/08/18, 17:07 »
    No. They didnít mention it and in my sleep deprived state I didnít ask. Iím on a decent dose and no more bleeding.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 18/08/18, 17:38 »
    Thatís great news that all seems well I know itís scary and worrying but you canít worry until you know how the scan goes I know easier said than done Iím he same x

Atm - Iím having a day of it today itís my birthday and I dunno why just keep feeling like somethings wrong I felt less tired but still sucky on and off and panicking that something happened and thatís why my symptoms are gone , I had a cry and now I feel a bit tired so maybe itís just me worrying over nothing x

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 18/08/18, 17:42 »
    Mooface - since the bleeding stopped then I guess thatís a good sign and you donít need extra progesterone I guess! Hope all goes well with you

Treezuk - Iím sure itís just the hormones. Theyíve been causing me extra anxiety and Iím unable to rest properly ..

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #115 on: 18/08/18, 19:27 »
    Yeah your probably right Iím feeling more tired tonight so maybe it was just delayed where I was out x

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 18/08/18, 19:43 »
    Glad to hear that everything seems on schedule, Mooface. Was checking to see whether you were back yet.
    My symptoms come and go too. I do not think it is something to worry about...

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #117 on: 18/08/18, 21:25 »
    Thatís food to hear Godiva I feel silly for worrying but itís hard not to x

Offline Ianaleena

• Gold Member
    • Wanting a little you & me #2
    modify
    « Reply #118 on: 18/08/18, 22:48 »
    Treezuk happy birthday, try not to tress, Iím sure all is good.

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 18/08/18, 22:57 »
    Happy birthday treez!
    I know what you mean about the symptom checking.. keep squeezing my boobs to check they are still sore and any twinge or cramping Iím over analysing. Iím getting some on the left which is making me paranoid for an ectopic although my hcg and other symptoms say otherwise
    So tired and bloated the past few days... counting down to my scan on weds to hopefully see everything in the right place..

Ducky- how you getting on with the lubion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk