* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 26819 times)

0 Members

Offline mms

modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #120 on: 19/08/18, 05:34 »
Treezuk Iím so sorry I forgot to say Happy Birthday 🎉🎂.. wishing you a very joyful year 😃..

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #121 on: 19/08/18, 05:36 »
    KezV I had and still have sharp pain on my right side, this wasnít a stimulated cycle otherwise I wouldíve thought an ovarian cyst.. ectopic did cross my mind but the ultrasound showed the pregnancy in the right place in the endometrium cavity.. so Iím thinking maybe the pain was associated to where the embryo implanted!

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #122 on: 19/08/18, 09:19 »
    Thanks mms! This is reassuring . It doesnít feel like previous ectopics and is more like a light version of kidney ache like if you wait too long to pee.. so Iím not too concerned. We had 2 embryos put back in,1 at 100% and 1 at 95% so they are both pretty strong.. Iím hoping if both have taken that they are both in the good place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #123 on: 19/08/18, 10:10 »
    Thanks for the birthday wishes girls I had a nice day although I was worrying.

Iím glad itís not just me who is feeling unsure and worried today my boobs feel like their on fire and I struggled to get out of bed as I was tired and got a bit of a headache but I also feel a bit cranky so I am not sure what to make of it I just keep having this feeling that something is wrong , if now I was to become really sucky feeling and actually throw up Iíd be mega happy considering how I felt to how I feel now but as I said my boobs are on fire so thatís a good thing I guess and I know my numbers were good previous to this so why am I stressing 😫 roll on weds x

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #124 on: 20/08/18, 07:34 »
    Belated happy birthday treez!

Feel very sick this morning. Whether thatís a good sign or the prospect of being back at work after 2 weeks off or of anxiety about the bloods is unclear

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 20/08/18, 08:33 »
    Haha who knows take it as a good thing even if it work making you feel that way.

Thank you xxx

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #126 on: 20/08/18, 11:55 »
    Mooface - itís definitely a good sign more than anything else.. I never got nausea or MS with my first.. I didnít with this one either and I thought again Iím one of the lucky ones..weirdly I woke up this morning feeling very nauseous!! Not sure if itís pregnancy related or something else! Will have to wait and see .. Iím almost 7 weeks now. Grandma and aunt are coming over for few days and Iím planning to take them out and about.. I havenít told them yet that Iím pregnant. Not sure if I should or shouldnít !!

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #127 on: 20/08/18, 14:02 »
    Had my worst morning today too, getting up to go to work. And have not taken enough snacks to work... Although eating does not really seem to make a difference. Been thinking about toast and cream cheese all day after somebody told me she had that for breakfast... Soup works best for me, i think.

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #128 on: 20/08/18, 15:36 »
    Rpt is 11978 which is apparently ok as slows down a bit post 6000. Now to wait for Friday. Has anyone else been told that less than doublingbis ok?

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #129 on: 20/08/18, 15:39 »
    I think when itís that high itís ok to not double
    Iím so bloated after eating right now, my blood pressure is also high. Iím 5w1d now and really want the scan on weds to come quickly now! It becomes weird to go this long without a check up - how some people last until 12w with nothing I donít know!

Mms - do what you feel is right. Have you had a scan yet? If you have and everythingís positive then you should be ok. I would just be honest about the full ivf journey if you havenít told them yet otherwise they may get too naively excited for you (for me that would puss me off)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk