* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 27479 times)

0 Members

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
  • TTC#2
modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #160 on: 24/08/18, 19:08 »
Mooface hopefully your get some better answers soon x

Natalie I posted the exact same thing and I only had my scan a few days ago and everything was fine , I think itís cary for anyone when they feel so pregnant and then they donít

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Natalie1402

modify
    « Reply #161 on: 24/08/18, 20:57 »
    Thanks Treez for your reassuring response. I guess I need to learn to relax and enjoy being pupo lol hopefully my symptoms return soon x has your twin news sunk in yet? 😁

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #162 on: 24/08/18, 20:59 »
    It has now yeah and especially when I feel so rough at times Iím like oh yeah itís cos itís extra hormones going on - the tiredness is the worst tbh I wake up feeling tired and then within an hour I could go back to bed again it will pass through eventually or Iíll get used to it 1 of the 2 hehe

Offline Ianaleena

• Gold Member
    • Wanting a little you & me #2
    modify
    « Reply #163 on: 24/08/18, 21:24 »
    Treezuk I am just so tired all the time , Iím like totally drained, my eye sting where Iím so tired , I never had this last time , plus Iím always hungry, like I need to eat every couple of hours.

Offline Scamparella

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #164 on: 25/08/18, 06:57 »
    Hey ladies, would love to join you- tested positive last week after second fresh cycle icsi (3x ivf implantation failures previously). First pregnancy and moderating my excitement as not had the first scan yet... OOWWWWW my boobs!!!!! 😖

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #165 on: 25/08/18, 07:11 »
    Natalie: you are not pupo anymore, you are officially (proven) pregnant after your bfp (how hard it is to believe) ;-).

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #166 on: 25/08/18, 07:39 »
    Welcome scamparella and congrats! And welcome to the sore boobs club

Lana - I know how you feel, I am constantly hungry too!

AFM, my blood pressure has risen again so Iím back on hypertension tablets. Needed to get my pressure below 140/95 in order to travel. Iíve got it to 130/92 with the meds so Iím heading to the airport! My bag is like a mobile pharmacy with all the meds I now have! I also have a cold and Iím starting to get morning sickness so these past few days have been rough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #167 on: 25/08/18, 08:09 »
    Ianaleena - thatís exactly how I started off I was just tired really nothing else then I had the odd feeling of nausea and then at 6w the sickness started to hit ALOT I felt sick all day long , itís not gone back to intermittent but Iím finding one day I canít eat Cos I feel sick repeadtly and other days I feel like I donít stop eating , my gp said donít worry just eat when you can atm as I aid Iím really off my food she didnít seem worried but as I have hypoglycaemia I have to keep my blood sugars in check so have to wait wether I like it or not :)

Scamperella - congratulations on your bro thatís great news , o hear you on the boobies mine have got really sore this week and Iíve had to buy new bras because my boobs were starting to pop out the bottom of them , I think maybe Cos itís twins everything gonna expand much quicker lol

Kezv - I hear you on the meds Iím still on the ivf meds and Iím really hoping not to add to that tbh so I understand you must be frustrated but least your getting taken care of , I see actually on the news yesterday that the hospital Iím under in London are giving out BP moniters to their pregnant patients who are high risk to enable them to keep a check on their BP at home which their hoping will help combat some pre eclampsia patients we shall see I had pre eclampsia at the very end with my son so think itís a good idea.

Offline Ianaleena

• Gold Member
    • Wanting a little you & me #2
    modify
    « Reply #168 on: 25/08/18, 08:30 »
    Welcome scamperella, congratulations on your bfp.
    Kezv- thatís good news youíre blood pressure is down,now you can go and enjoy your holiday.
    Treezuk- I havenít felt sick yet, Iíve had the odd moments where out of nowhere I would just gag. Then I was fine.
    Hope everyone is well and has a lovely day today.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #169 on: 25/08/18, 09:06 »
    Itíll come ianaleena- I was actually sick just now I did well to get this far and be sick with my son it started at 7 weeks and never left till the end 😂