* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 27578 times)

0 Members

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #190 on: 27/08/18, 22:24 »
Mooface, sorry you feel so bad. Caring for yourself is hard enough then, let alone having to care for someone else...
Kez: glad everything is okay for now. Fingers crossed for the second baby.
Scamperella: exercise is fine, as long as you do not overdo things. I seem to remember from my fresh cycle just no swimming during 2ww, after that everything should have healed from EC. After FET I was given no limitations. I swam 5 days after transfer myself, and have since also spent several hours in a large swimming complex. You'll regret your wish if nausea does kick in, but I did feel the same last time (gaining 1 kg every 2 weeks in first trimester). This time things seem a bit more controlled (for now!).

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #191 on: 28/08/18, 06:41 »
    Bled torrentially overnight. Waiting for epau to open. Passed something massive though so sure itís over.

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #192 on: 28/08/18, 06:50 »
    Oh no, Mooface. How horrid. Good luck at epau. Fingers crossed for you.

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #193 on: 28/08/18, 06:51 »
    Thanks Godiva. I scant possibly see how It can be ok though. Itís heavier than a period.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #194 on: 28/08/18, 08:37 »
    Oh moo face Iím so sorry your going through this I hope the EPU can give you some answers one way or another there is nothing worse than being made to go back and forth because their not sure about something - please let us know how you are later I am praying that all is okay for you x

Offline Ianaleena

• Gold Member
    • Wanting a little you & me #2
    modify
    « Reply #195 on: 28/08/18, 08:43 »
    Moo face hope all is ok for you sending hugs

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #196 on: 28/08/18, 08:45 »
    Iím so sorry mooface get down the epu ASAP and wait for them to open. From experience people queue up in advance so make sure you are front of that queue and they get you sorted ASAP.
    Big hugs and thinking of you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Hopeful18

modify
    « Reply #197 on: 28/08/18, 09:12 »
    Hi all,

I hope itís ok if I join this thread. I have been reading the thread, but not wanting to comment in case I jinx things!

Mooface, I am really sorry to hear this. I hope EPU can give you some good news and will be thinking of you.

I am 7 days plus 5 today. Had FET with DE. Absolutely petrified that this wonít work, we have had 4 chemical pregnancies and 2 missed miscarriages previously. This pregnancy started with very low hcg of 26! 11 dpt. I think it must have implanted late as I should be 8 weeks today, but I had a scan last week which showed a heart beat and a slightly behind date. We have had two scans as I had one at 6 weeks and had a big bleed, then 6 plus 5. Had another bleed last week and have now stopped clexane and aspirin, which I am panicking about! Also read late implantation increase mc risk- need to stop googling!!!

Hoping everything is ok in there but really donít know! So tempted to buy another pregnancy tester today!

Congrats to everyone on here and I really hope these beans stay sticky for us all!Xx

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #198 on: 28/08/18, 09:19 »
    Hi hopeful. Sorry to hear about the scares. A new pregnancy test will not give you any answers at this stage. On the contrary: if hcg gets to high poas sometimes do not pick it up anymore apparently.
    Funny how this thread seems so full of people using donors!(sperm for me, but egfs for many here).

Offline Hopeful18

modify
    « Reply #199 on: 28/08/18, 09:27 »
    Thanks Godiva, I know thatís the sensible answer- I feel like I have no common sense left anymore 🤔.

Interesting about the donors, hope thatís whatíll make this time different for us all! X